Bus Incident

Scott, Stiles and Talia are walking down the corridor listening to Scott recount his dream

"So you killed her?" He questions as Scott looks like he's about to pass out.

"Wait, what?!" Davina exclaims hearing the teens.

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Talia looks at him in pity.

"Oh it was a dream." Davina sighs in relief.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." As Scott scrunches up his face as Talia pretends to gag.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give us that much detail about you in bed again." As Talia point to him in agreement.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here -" as Talia places a hand over his mouth knowing where he's going as Scott looks over to her thankful.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." As both Stiles and Talia deny it before he gives us a look.

"Yeah, that's totally it." They reply simultaneously and he sighs.

"Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." He explains as Talia nod in agreement as Stiles thanks me and throws his arm around my shoulder

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Talia grins at the mention of Derek.

"Who, Derek? You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail? And Talie stop grinning we get it you love the guy." He says as she chuckle at his face.

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." Stiles and I shate a look.

"How real?" Hayley questions.

"How real?" Teh two question as Hayley blushes slightly.

"Like it actually happened." As Stiles and Tali both point behind him.

"We think it did."

"And great, now there gonna hide a murder." Rebekah sighs. "Well she is a Mikealson." Kol shrugs as everyone looks over to him as he shrugs. "What? Is true."