Chapter 50 - Intimate Thorn (Censored)

---Sheesh, I spent so long writing this I don't know if I made any critical errors. I don't know how far I'm allowed to take scenes In a PG-13 book, so hopefully I didn't go overboard. As I've said before, this is my first book so I don't have much experience with this. I've cut back a lot of things to make it more... friendly? So it may seem a bit choppy and all over the place. The uncensored/unedited version is linked in the external link section for those who want to read it. Or you can go to my profile and find it there. Thank you to anyone who Reads, Votes, Shares or Comments. It makes my day!---

---Picture of Liam---

WARNING: Things get very steamy in this chapter so if you aren't comfortable reading that type of thing then I suggest you back away!

"Do you... uh... wanna go all the way?" He whispered. His breath ticked my ear and sent shivers down my spine. My heart raced as I nodded slowly. His smile grew into a grin, making his handsome face even more sexy. He ran his hands down to my underwear again and played with my bulge. After working it back and forth for awhile he placed a finger under the waistband of my boxers. He slowly tugged them to my knees revealing me. I hid my face in embarrassment while he stared at in in awe. He placed his fingers around it making me jump a bit. Just having him stare made me feel more stiff, but when he had his hand on it like that it makes me want to explode. He began slowly working it, making me moan out loud with my hips shaking a little. He rubbed his free hand over my stomach adding to the extreme pleasure I was already receiving. I felt myself curling at his touch. I soon found my self cuddling in his arms.

He stopped a moment later and bent over, I was curious as to what he was doing, until I felt something wrap around it. He had taken me in his mouth. The feeling made my moans even greater. He was good at this seeing as its his first time with a guy, though I wouldn't know the standard since this is also my first time.

Some time later I felt myself climaxing, I moaned long and loud notifying him I wasn't going to last much longer. Instead of pulling away he went faster. He did pull away sometime later though. He gazed at me with a smile across his face.

"Your turn." He smirked as he removed his pants. I was finally going to to see all of him. My heart beat sped up, making it surprisingly fast. He threw his crumpled pants to the floor and sat up on the opposite side of the bed from me. The moonlight peeked through the window defining his gigantic bulge. It tented his briefs like it wanted to escape. He motioned me over and pointed to the tower at his lap. I slowly and shyly crawled in between his legs. Once there I gawked at it, it was much larger up close which only made me more nervous.

I looked up at Liam from his lap, he sat there expectantly with a smirk on his face. Did he really mean for me to expose him? He continued staring at me so I assumed so. I hesitantly placed my  hands around the strap of his briefs. I looked up at him once more to verify if this is what he wanted. I noticed his smirk had deepened which was a definite sign to continue. I slowly pulled his briefs down his legs. I felt a little intimidated by his size.

I took him in and a couple grunts and groans escaped his lips, which made me feel like I was doing a good enough job. A little while later I felt him squirming a little, which meant he was very close to his peak. I continued a bit longer before receiving a loud groan of pleasure coming from him. 

"You know, that was the best I've ever had. No ones been able to do it like that." He complimented, I felt both happy that I did good and disappointed I wasn't his first. Liam bent down and took me into a deep kiss. He pushed me against the bed and held my hands over my head and pressed his large body on mine. The heat from his bare skin was enough to get me hot and bothered. The friction of our bodies rubbing almost made me release another time, of course Liam stopped before that could happen. He crawled off of me to get something from his drawer.  I heard a pop and some squirts. He walked over to the bed and leaned over me. Uh oh... is it time? And surely it was. We ended up going all the way.

When we finished I was too exhausted to speak. I just laid wrapped in his arms. We stayed like that, cuddled for a very long time, wishing it was longer. But we needed to clean ourselves.

We were messy so we decided to shower. Liam let me go first since I was the messiest. I put on the cast wrap and entered the shower. I washed away all of the sticky substance that resided on my body. I was able to go faster this time since my leg was healing, though my insides still hurt a lot from taking Liam.

I shut off the water and dried myself. I dressed myself and exited the bathroom, allowing Liam to head in. I got back to the room and sat on the bed, patiently waiting for Liam. I drifted of to sleep, sitting up, I guess I was tired. I woke when I felt a large body crawl behind me and embraced me, It was Liam getting into bed. He pulled me to him and we both fell asleep. 

The next morning I woke up to the smell of something delicious. I crawled out of bed trying not to wake Liam. When I got out of his grasp he groaned and turned over, still asleep. The moment I moved I felt pain surging through me, probably from last night. I tip toed out of the room and headed downstairs, taking my time.

"Good morning Harvey!" Marie greeted as I walked into the kitchen. She was cooking eggs and toast.

"Hi Marie." I smile, wiping the sleep from my eyes. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and spotted Marvin walking down.

"Oh Harvey, good morning!" He said walking into the kitchen. 

"Morning Marvin." I reply. He grabbed a cup of coffee and headed to the living room.

"Is your leg feeling okay? I noticed you limping." She asked wearing a worried look. This was so embarrassing, my face turned red. There's no way I'd tell her me and her son... did it.

"Y-yeah, its fine I'm just a little sore is all!" I respond, trying to be sly.

"Alright, well breakfast is just about done. Can you go wake up Liam if its not too much on your leg?" She asked tilting her head. I nod then slowly make my way back up the stairs and enter Liam's room. I crept over to him and stared at his handsome face. I had no idea how to wake him peacefully.

After a minute of pondering I slowly leaned in and kissed the sleeping beauty. It took him a couple seconds before taking control of the kiss. A sheepish smile grew across his face and he pulled me onto the bed, not opening his eyes. He broke out into to laughter while waking up. He gazed at me with his pretty eyes for awhile before he tickled me half to death. He had me crying for help.

After we messed around we brushed our teeth then headed down stairs and ate breakfast with Marie and Marvin. We had coffee and egg sandwiches. That was much lighter than what I've usually eaten for breakfast here. We chatted with his parents for awhile before heading back to his room.

We took turns showering. He suggested that we go at the same time eventually. I turned full red at the though, It would make sense though, since we've already gone all the way and all. I was turning a tomato color at the thoughts streaming through my head so I tried to bury them.