"was such a bad idea,"

The holidays was over and all students headed back to Hogwarts

The holidays was over and all students headed back to Hogwarts. After that night when she went out with Sirius, James and Marlene, the Matron threatened to kick her out. However, Ophelia saw an owl fly into the Matron's office with a letter in its beak. She guessed it was from a Professor and she didn't make a threat again.

As usual, she stood on the platform alone, waiting for the ruby red train to roll into the station. That was when she noticed a tall, chestnut haired boy walked towards her. Her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed him nervously tug on the collar of his wool jumper.

"What's up?" She asked as she looked up at the boy, watching him sigh. "Is it that time?" She asked which made him nod so she held onto the side of his arm. "It'll be alright." She said with a reassuring smile which made him smile slightly back.

Then they heard the cheers of Sirius and James which made them look over at the boys with embarrassment. "Had a good Christmas Ophelia?" James asked with a smirk as he walked up beside the Ravenclaw. "Only 'cause I saw you." She replied with a wink.

Sirius stared at two with wide eyes. "You're literally flirting!" He exclaimed loudly. "We're only joking." Ophelia replied but he shook his head in disbelief. "Nope. You two are shagging." Sirius replied with a nod. "What!" James exclaimed.

"Not everyone is like us Sirius. They're too much of pussys to do that." Remus said with a smirk as he peered over at them. Ophelia pushed his arm which made him fall into Sirius. "I'll catch you Moony!" The dark haired boy exclaimed.

~☕︎︎~

It was late in the afternoon and the sun was about to start setting. Ophelia sat in the Gryffindor common room with the Marauders as well as Lily and Marlene.

The students started to laugh when the red head's stomach started to rumble loudly. "You hungry Evans?" James asked the Gryffindor girl. "Come on Marls." Lily said as she grabbed her arm and pulled her up and dragged her to the kitchen.

Ophelia chuckled as she put her feet up on the table, accidentally knocking book off. However, underneath was a chocolate bar. She looked over to Remus to ask if it was his but he had left for the toilet so she shrugged and picked a piece off before throwing it into her mouth.

But it tasted weird. It was slightly bitter and the after taste made her stick her tongue out with disgust. Then a door clicked open and Remus walked back in. Ophelia didn't know what had came over her but she feel head over heels for the tall boy and hurried to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"What is happening?" James asked with furrowed eyebrows. He then noticed the chocolate bar and picked it up, smelling it. "Fuck sake." He muttered. "Moony, what do you think is in this?" He asked the surprised boy before handing it over.

Like James, he smelt the chocolate and sighed. "That's a love potion." Remus replied which made James nod. "What? How do you know?" Sirius asked with wide eyes. "It smells just like it." James replied as he took the bar back and folded the wrapper over and threw it back onto the table.

"You smell like chocolate and cinnamon." Ophelia muttered as she buried her face into his wool jumper which made both Sirius and James scowl. "Well, we need to get it fixed." James announced suddenly before jumping up and grabbing her hand, attempting to drag her away.

"No! I'm staying with my soulmate!" She shouted as she clung onto the boy. "It's alright love. I'll come with you." Remus muttered which made her smile and him smirk at the glaring James.

~☕︎︎~

The four students wandered around the castle until they found Slughorn's office and knocked on the wooden door. They wait a few moments until the door opened. "Yes." The Professor called out, standing at the door in a long blue night gown with a night hat.

"I think Ophelia has ate a love potion chocolate." James told the Professor who looked surprised. "Oh then come in." Slughorn said as he held the door open wider to let them all in.

"So who is it that she looked at first?" Slughorn asked as he wandered over to a table with a cauldron and voles of potion. "I think that's clear sir." James replied which made him look over at Ophelia holding onto Remus.

"Ah right." He replied before pouring two viles of potion together. Just then, Ophelia wandered over to the sofa and sat on the arm chair which she subsequently fell off of with a loud bang which made them all look over.

"Here, give her this." He told Remus, holding the vile out. "Will that work?" James asked. "Are you questioning my ability Mr Potter?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

The tall boy the took the vile and handed it to the Ravenclaw. "What's this?" She asked as she inspected the clear potion. "You just need to take it." Remus replied.

James watched hopefully as she downed the potion and she blinked multiple times until she looked around confused. "Why are you all looking at me?" She asked which made them let out a sigh of relief.

"It'll be explained tomorrow but we should probably head to bed." James said as he held out his and and helped her up before thinking Slughorn and leaving.