"bad idea,"

It was now the 27th of March which was James' birthday which was an excuse he used all day to get other people to do things for him

It was now the 27th of March which was James' birthday which was an excuse he used all day to get other people to do things for him. Sirius wanted to throw a huge party for his birthday.

Excited that there would be alcohol, Ophelia decided to show up. She got changed in Marlene's dorm so she could get the good liquor first. Although it was Scotland, that night was rather warm so Ophelia wore a button up shirt which she had tied along with a brown skirt. She had let Lily curl her hair and Marlene do her eyeliner after begging her constantly.

"Potter won't be able to resist you." Marlene muttered with her tongue sticking out as she concentrated on making the wings even. "What?" Ophelia asked as pulled her head away. "Well you and James seem to be getting closer. Is this another fake relationship?" Dorcas asked witch a smirk which made her roll her eyes.

"You're starting to piss me off so I'm off before I crucio one of you." The Ravenclaw said before walking out of the dormitory and straight down to the table of alcohol and twisted a bottle off before taking a sip.

~☕︎︎~

It was later into the night and the common room was filled of drunk students who were either singing or dancing to the record player which was blaring music.

James stood with Peter by the window and Sirius came running towards them followed by a student from the year below. "Prongs, this is Ella." The dark haired boy said as he put his hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Pads, give up." James sighed before walking away which made him hurry after him. "There must be someone here that you are interested in." Sirius replied. The messy haired boy let out a sigh of frustration. "Pads, just leave it." This made Sirius huff before walking away and making James sigh.

He then walked over to the drink table and grabbed a new bottle of beer which he lifted to his lips and took a sip of. The, from the corner of his hazel eyes he noticed a Ravenclaw girl standing alone.

When she saw him approaching, she looked over and smiled slightly as he stood beside her. "How come you're not dancing?" He asked the girl. "I'm getting a bit dizzy." She replied as she took a sip of her drink.

"And drinking whiskey will make it better?" He chuckled as he took the cup out her hand and put it down on the table. "You need fresh air. Come on, I'll join you." He added before walking out the common room followed by the Ravenclaw.

~☕︎︎~

The two sat on a crumbling wall in the courtyard of the castle. "You look really nice." James compliment awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck which made her chuckle. "Just nice?" She asked before shaking her head. "I'm joking. Thanks." She replied with a smile.

"I almost forgot, happy birthday." She suddenly said which made him gasp. "You almost forgot! How dare you!" He exclaimed dramatically which made her roll her eyes.

"Pads was trying to hook me up with a bunch of people tonight." James said as he rubbed his eye. Ophelia looked over at him. "Why didn't you talk to them?" She asked. "You should." She added.

"How come you didn't?" She asked but James didn't reply. Instead, he leaned forward so their lips were pressed against each other and his hand rest on her cheek. Ophelia's eyes were wide with shock for a few moments before they closed.

Then she pulled away slowly. "James," She sighed, glancing down at his lips and back up to his eyes. "I'm sorry." He apologised as he put his hands down to his sides. But Ophelia grabbed the neck of his shirt and pulled him back, their lips touching and her arms wrapped around his neck.

James's hand pushed up from her cheek to her hair which he pushed behind her ear before lifting up her chin so their lips could continuously touched and only part for a gasp of air.