Chapter-30

Hola fam!!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

I don't know when these two days passed and these two days were bliss but I was missing ahad and family very much

I don't know when these two days passed and these two days were bliss but I was missing ahad and family very much. After the night when ahad came everyone teased me to death. Maa promised me that she will not tell this to anyone but she being she.

She announced this thing like a radio jockey that ahad came in my room by climbing pipe and everyone teased me like there is no tomorrow. This news even went to dadi , adam , maa and ahad's friends. They also teased me and maa called everyone personally even my friends. There reaction My god they teased me like hell. And about my confession. It will take more time now because ahad went to New York for a business deal and he will come after 4-5 days.

I was really sad when he told me that he is going NY and I don't want my confession to be on phone so I decided when he will be back I will confess it.
Now I was sitting in my and ahad's room. I came back yesterday only.

Consy I am bored - i thought.

So what should I do. Huhh should I dance or sing to entertain - spoke consy.

How rude duh. I should not have said you - I thought.

As i was missing ahad so i wore his one of the t shirt and my pyjama. I think I should go and fold my cloths as my wardrobe is mess.

You yourself is a mess - spoke consy.

Shut up - I thought.

I went to closet and started rummaging through my cloths when I was folding some cloths of ahad a diary fell from wardrobe. I picked it up.

Whose diary is this - I thought.

Obviously it is ahad's diary stupid - my consy spoke.

Yaaa - I thought.

I quickly folded the cloths and put the cloths in wardrobe. I went back in room with the diary in my hand. I kept the diary on the table and sat on bed staring it.

Should I read that - I thought.

No izzah it's ahad diary. You should not touch it - spoke consy.

But he is my husband - I thought.

But there is a thing called privacy - spoke consy.