"undid my bra and said these words,"

As summer grew closer and the days got longer, the hotter it got

As summer grew closer and the days got longer, the hotter it got. And one person who could not handle the heat at all was Ophelia.

During the summer, if one child complained about the heat at St Joesph's the windows would be wide open and their blankets were taken off of them. Even after all these measures, Ophelia would still over heat and even found herself sleeping on the cold wood floor rather then her bed.

Dinner had just ended at Hogwarts but the sun was still shining in the blue sky. Lily invited the Ravenclaw back to her dorm afterwards but she would regret that decision.

"It's too hot!" She complained as she lay on the end of Alice's bed which was the closest to the open window. The red head decided to ignore her and focus on her book but the complaining girl couldn't be drowned out. "Why does summer exist!"

"Then we'll go to the lake." Lily told the girl, snapping as she became frustrated. The Ravenclaw then got up and went into the main part of the common room to invite Dorcas and Marlene who agreed to come along. "Hopefully you drown." Lily whispered to herself as she rolled her eyes.

~☕︎︎~

Marlene, Dorcas and Ophelia ran straight into the cold lake, laughing and shrieking at the cool water. Whilst Lily sat under a tree flicking through her book and Alice lay on her stomach beside her making daisy chains.

Ophelia flicked her hands into the water, splashing Marlene which made her blonde hair stick to her face. "Oh you won't get away with that!" She shouted which made Ophelia shriek as she swam away as fast as she could.

She then hid behind Dorcas, holding onto her shoulders and using her as a shield. "You can't use my girlfriend to protect yourself!" The blonde girl shouted. "Well look what I'm doing!" Ophelia shouted make, making Dorcas cringe as she shouted in her ear.

"Oh, look. Ophie's boyfriends coming here!" Dorcas shouted which made them look over at James who was walking towards them. "He's not my boyfriend!" Ophelia shouted as she covered Dorcas mouth with her hand but she let out a scream when she licked her hand.

"You nasty bitch!" Ophelia shouted which made Dorcas snicker before Marlene dragged her closer by her arm and whisper something in her ear. Ophelia watched in confusion as Dorcas nodded and they ran out to the water and to Lily and Alice who left as well.

"Look! You scared them all away!" Ophelia shouted to James who looked down at the grass and chucked. He then sat down in the shade where Lily and Alice were originally sitting whilst Ophelia walked out of the lake and picked up a towel to dry herself off.

After pushing her dark hair behind her ear and wrapping the towel around her, she sat down next to the Gryffindor. "I found this." He said awkwardly, avoiding eye contact as he handed over a photo of the two sleeping in the same bed.

She recognised this photo as the one she threw out of her window when the deal with her and James ended. "Where did you find this?" She asked as she took the photo and brought it closer to her face to inspect it.

James paused for a moment. "I just found it at the edge of the forest." He replied. However, he had lied and the truth was that Mcgonagall had found it and gave it to him. She had informed he that she had saw it fall from the window and land in front of her.

"I'm surprised it's still in good condition." Ophelia replied as she handed it back. James nodded in agreement as he put the photo into his pocket. "So how come you were off for a swim?" He asked as he put his hands down on the grass beside him. "It was too hot." She replied.

Just then, their hands brushed against one another which sent a shiver down her spin. Both of them glanced down at their hands before up at each other. "Oh, I'm sorry." James apologised as he brought his hand back onto his legs.

But Ophelia placed her hand on his cheek and pushed his face so he looked at her before nodding pressing her lips against his. Their eyes closed as James rested a hand around her waist.

Suddenly, Ophelia rolled so she was sat on James' legs and had to press his chin up so their lips could reach. Occasionally they pulled away from a gasp of air.

Ophelia held onto the boy's shoulders whilst his hands rest on the tops of her legs. James then cringed when the orange sun blinded him as it started to set so she pulled away.

"It's the sun." He pointed out which made her look around and also get blinded by the fire ball which made her chuckle slightly.