"it was a bad idea,"

That next day, Ophelia sent a letter to James laughing about what the girl had said to her the night before

That next day, Ophelia sent a letter to James laughing about what the girl had said to her the night before. However, the girl was right about the unfairness so every time she snuck out, she brought back sweets or cans of coke as they were banned at St Joesph's.

But soon enough, the summer came to an end and she had to go back to Hogwarts. Additionally, she was finally done with the child's home so sometime in the holidays, Lily's parents came over to take her stuff back to theirs.

It was now the morning of the 1st of September. Ophelia had to wake up much early then all the other girls and try her hardest not to wake any up which she was successful in as she had been doing it for years. She then grabbed her suitcase from under her bed and walked out the door to the bus which was waiting outside the gate.

The bus ride down to London took hours so she distracted herself by flicking through a book until they stopped outside of Cross station. She thanked the bus driver for the final time and jumped off.

She then walked through the crowd into the station when she noticed a newspaper stand. "A mad killer on the loose!" The worker called out as they waved out a newspaper. Ophelia looked over to see the title on the paper which was piled up.

'The Mysterious deaths of 6 families."

Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows before shrugging it off and carrying through the station until she reached the wall between the 9th and 10th platform.

She gripped onto her trolley and she ran with full forced at the wall, appearing on platform 9 3/4. The platform was filled of people and smoke as usual. That was when she spotted a chestnut haired boy who towered over the rest.

"Remus!" She shouted which made him look over as she hurried over. Then she noticed Sirius and James with him. "You're a bit late." James said to the girl with a slight smirk which made her roll her eyes before he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Where's Lily and that lot?" She asked the boys. "Already on the train." Sirius replied before the four boarded the train and found a compartment to sit in. Ophelia propped her feet up onto the seat opposite as she sat between James and Peter.

"Did you hear about those muggles being killed?" Ophelia asked the boys, Sirius and Remus nodded. "It's Voldemort." The chestnut haired boy added which made her look at him with a look of confusion.

"Who are they?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows which made them all gasp dramatically. "I don't know too much buy my father says he's the definition of evil." James told the girl. "What has he done?" The Ravenclaw asked.

"What's hasn't he done?" Sirius asked with a slight chuckle. "Maybe Minnie will know." Ophelia said as she leaned back in her seat. "I think you should just leave it." James suggested but she shook her head.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia sat bored in the Great Hall for the sorting ceremony, blowing a single strand out of her face until it fell back down and hit her cheek.

Finally, Dumbledore stood up and ordered the prefects to guide the students back to their common rooms. But Ophelia stayed at the back of the Ravenclaw line before turning off and heading towards the Professor table.

James noticed this which made him furrow his eyebrows with curiosity before following the Ravenclaw to the emerald robed witch.

"Mcgonagall," The Professor looked up at the girl with a slight hum. "Who is Voldemort?" Her eyes went wide including surrounding teachers before Mcgonagall got up from her chair. "Follow me," She ordered as she started to walk away with Ophelia and soon James behind her.

She lead the students into his office in the ground floor, gesturing towards two empty chairs which they sat down in. Mcgonagall cleared her throat and she sat behind her desk. "He is a dark, evil wizard. Describes as one of the most cruel wizards in hundreds of years," Mcgonagall began as she pulled a drawer to her desk open and pulled out a Daily Prophet article on the manic wizard.

Ophelia picked it up and held it between them so they could both scan through the words. "He has created a group. His followers are known as Death Eaters." The silver haired woman continued. "Although he is a half-blood, he beliefs so strongly in blood purity he is willing to kill them." Ophelia looked up at the Professor with wide eyes.

"Kill us?" She repeated which made her nod with a slight frown forming at the corner of her lips. "Do not spread word of this wizard around the school, especially to younger years," Mcgonagall began as she took the newspaper back from the students. "I trust you two to be mature enough for this."

She then glanced at the pocket watch she owned. "I suggest you head to your common rooms before it gets too late."