Intruders

(A/N:- So first of all!! Happy Army Day to all of you!! Congratulations for completing 8 years together with BTS.

I know many of you might not be with BTS from start. I wasn't either. I became an army on 31st December right before new year. It was just 2 minutes to new year when BTS's song BWL came and I couldn't take that song off my mind. It forced me to check them and Stan them .

So in short, I am not an army from start either but I am going to stay forever. I Stan many other groups but BTS is special and no one can take their place in my heart.

I am glad to be a part of the BTS Army and I will always be. No matter what. )

_________________________________

No one's pov:-

"Tae, listen. You have to run away from here. If you feel like they will catch you then, use V. He is strong enough to face alphas. " Jin says, grabbing Taehyung's shoulder.

"You are also coming with me, Hyung, because I am not leaving you alone. " Taehyung says with tears brimming in his eyes. He remembers that his mother said the same thing, she promised him that she would come to take him back, but she never came. He can't even imagine his life without his older brother.

"But Tae- Fuck!"  Jin mumbles. He was sure now that those alpha wolves are coming in their direction, so he got anxious. He knows there is no time for argument so, he grabbed Taehyung's hand and jumped out of the window.

After running out of the window, they both ran straight towards the market. There were many humans and wolves there, so they might not try to attack here. Jin doesn't want to go to his cafe since he scares that those alphas might hurt his friends.

As soon as they both rushed out, a group of 7 alphas came inside the house, breaking the door followed by true blood.

"So that omega lives here." He says scanning around the whole room. "I have to say whosoever is protecting that omega is pretty clever. " The true blood smirks and then goes upstairs and enters Taehyung's room.

Taehyung's room has light blue walls with the touch of white. It has been well organized by the younger. The True blood smirked, looking at the room, I can't wait to have you in my arms, my dear omega' He thought, scanning the whole room.

"They must have run away." One of the wolves says. " We should also leave. Because one true blood is coming in this way. " The True blood nods and walks out of the house with a blank face and covering his face with the mask and cap. The other wolves also jumped ran out hiding in the forest.

After few minutes, Jungkook and Namjoon stopped their cars in front of the house. The house was small, not much big, but not very small either. They saw the door was open.

" Maybe Jin kept it open. " Namjoon says to Jungkook, and he nods at it.

Once they both entered, their nose got hit with the sweet scents of their mates. The smell was so pleasing that they both could stay like that forever. But they frowned when they look at the condition of the room. There were broken pieces of vases on the floor, the table was fallen upside down, and the chairs were all broken, the curtains all torn up. It was like a storm had passed through the room. In addition to this, there is a strong scent of alphas and a True blood wolf which seemed very fresh.

All this put both of them in panic mode. Jungkook ran upstairs, which was pretty clean, but the alpha scent was here too. He stood in front of one room that had the strong smell of his mate. He slowly opened the white door.