XXXI.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

"No way we all get through this if even one tin soldier left standing we've lost

"No way we all get through this if even one tin soldier left standing we've lost...It's gonna be blood on the floor, " Tony said worryingly.

"I got no plans tomorrow night..." Steve shrugged.

"I get first crack at the big guy, it's Ironman he waiting for..." Tony said.

"That is true," Vision said.

"He hates you the most..." Thea added walking by the few and onto the jet. Thea was given two handguns and an ear comm.

"Use them wisely..." Clint said and Thea nodded. The team was now in the quinjet geared up and ready to go."Ultron knows we're coming, odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for but the people of Sokovia didn't..."

"So our priority is getting them out..."

•••••

They've landed in the city. Wanda is using her abilities to control the minds of the citizens making them exit their homes and the rest of the team put in their efforts into navigating them out of the city. Thea is keeping watch for any sign of the genocidal robot atop a house while Clint is on the ground.

"Your man's in the church house, I think he's waiting for you..." Said Friday.

Tony landed down in the church house. "Come to confess your sins..." Ultron said.

"I don't know how much time you've got..."

"More than you," The robot stepped out and walked towards Tony.

"Uh, have you been juicing? A little vibranium cocktail? You're looking I don't want to say puffy..." Tony said.

"You're stalling to protect the people," Ultron noted.

"Well that is the mission, did you forget?"

"I've moved beyond your mission, I'm free..." A contraption rises from the ground securing itself onto the ground as well.

"What? You think you're the only one stalling?" Friday identified it as the rest of the stolen vibranium, but the function of it was unclear.

"This is how you end, Tony, this is peace in my time..."

•••••

『THEA』

It wasn't long before I saw Ultron demon spawns crawl up into the light. We all immediately began to defend the citizens from their attacks.

I opened fire at a few climbing the building I was on then I dropped down to protect the families that were targeted by the bots. Whilst doing that, I could see Ultron floating above in the sky.