BORED 🔞

Jimin was at work. I missed him so much. "Maybe I should give him a call?" I took my phone and sat on the couch. I tried calling him more than once but he wouldn't pick up. I tried texting him.

Over text

Y/n

Jimin when are you coming home?

Jimin

Sorry Y/n but I'm busy

So your too busy to not pick up the phone

but your not busy to text me??

Y/n I'm in a meeting I have to go

okay

_________________________

I was bored. Then, I had an Idea that came up in mind.

Jimin POV

I was in a meeting. I wanted to see Y/n so badly but I had to attend this one. Suddenly, I recieved many pics from Y/n. She was wearing revealing clothed that I would never let her wear in public. She looked so hot in them. "Why does she have to send these now?!!" I said while going crazy.

"Hey are you okay Jimin?" Jungkook asked me. "Y-Yeah I'm fine" I said while putting my phone back in my pocket.

But I forgot to mute my phone. There were about 3 rings every three minutes. "Mr. Park I think you have something urgent going on, but if that isn't the case then please mute your phone" Namjoon said. "Yeah, s-sorry" I said while muting my phone.

Y/n POV

"You know what, I give up!" I then went to bed since I was tired. Completely forgetting that I didn't have any clothes on. I was sleeping in the bedroom until I heard footsteps behind me.

Jimin POV

"Is that Y/n?" Jin asked me. "Um y-yeah" I said. "Then you should go to her, it's okay we will finish up the rest to the meeting, you can go" Namjoon said. "I-It's okay-" I was cut off by Jin. "We understand but-" Then Jimin started recieving calls form Y/n. "Oh okay I'l go... Thanks". I said and left the building.

When I got home the lights were off and I didn't see Y/n anywhere. I walked into our shared bedroom and saw her sleeping with no clothes on.

Y/n POV

I then turned around and saw Jimin removing his pants. "J-Jimin?" I said. "ShSh I want you RIGHT NOW!" He said while going on top of me. "J-Jimin I don't f-" He cut me off by kissing and sucking my neck. I let out soft moans. A bit later he took two fingers and stroaked them against my pussy lips. Then, he started thrusting them at the same time inside.

Y/n: J-JIMIN!

Jimin: You want me that bad?

I nodded.

Jimin: Aren't my fingers too good for your pussy?

I shook my head as a no. He then pulled out his fingers pushed in his dick and started thrusting.

Y/n: AHh!

Jimin: Now is it better?

Y/n: F-FASTER!

Jimin: You won't say my name and your telling me what to do! What's my name babygirl?!

Y/n: J-Daddy!

He then went faster. At first it was pain but then it turned into pleasure. Soon he came inside me and I came on him.

"Want a ROUND 2 " He asked. "Nope I'm good" I said while breathing heavily. "Did you really have to send all of those hot pics of you? Before you said you wanted me badly and now your saying no!" He said while showing me the pics and missed calls.

Jimin: I think a round two would be something you want!

Y/n: ...

Without any warning he quickly got up on top again and started thrusting his member again.

Y/n: Ah! I-I Was J-Just b-b-bored!!

Jimin: Well now you won't be walking tomorrow...or maybe for a month depends how many more rounds *Smirk*

_____________________________