chapter 6 frist day

Izukus pov

It was the first day at U.A hight and I was walking with uraraka trying to find our classroom. Which for some reason was impossible to find.

Uraraka "man izuku at this rate we'll be late and on are first day "

Me "yeah this place is needlessly big "

Uraraka "well it must be normal size for you. Uh get it! because your huge"

Me ". . ."

Uraraka "OH LOOK ITS ARE CLASS LET'S GO "

she then ran into the class embarrassed and left me behind. So I walked to the realy big door and the first thing I see was the guy who stopped me in the exam arguing with my old friend bakugou.

??? "I must please ask you to take you feet of the desk it's disrespectful to the people who made them"

Bakugou "shut up ill do what I want four eye's"

Iida "ill have you know my name isn't 'four eyes' it's tenya Iida."

Bakugou "what type of school did you go to four eye's? "

Iida "again that's not my name and private school why?"

Bakugou "so you a elite hu ill enjoy crushing you"

Iida "crushing! Are you shore you are at the right school"

Ah classic Bakugou. But what I didn't know was that the newly named Iida what ran up to me and told me his name and school and how he was sorry about being a bit of a jerk in the entrance exam.

Iida "please forgive me for my rude behavior! "

Me "it's ok"

??? "if your here to made friends then I suggest you leave right now "

I look behind me where the tired voice came from and see . . . A man in a bright yellow sleeping bag drinking one of those jelly pouches. He then got out of his sleeping bag and told the class who he was.

Aizawa "my name is shota Aizawa and I'm your home room teacher"

The class was shocked and had the same "really this guy is are teacher look on there face" well except bakugou and a girl with long red and white hair. Aizawa then pulled are gym uniforms out the sleeping bag he was just it and told us to meet him at the testing ground in 5 minutes. He then crawled away in his sleeping bag like a worm.

I was getting changed in the locker room and had my shirt off when a guy with red spiky hair talked to me.

Kirishima "wow dude nice muscles there so manly I'm eijiro Kirishima by the way "

Me "nice to meet you Kirishima my name is izuku"

Then a guy with cool elbows and a nice smile asked me something.

Sero "How did you get the weird scare?"

He was pointing to the scare on my lower back and side .it was a round almost crater like scare.

Kirishima "Wow dude that's so manly how did you get it ?"

Me "oh yeah my dad shot me when I was 12 "

Everyone got real quiet after that. Then the small kids with purple balls on his head stopped looking at the wall and said something.

Mineta "Wow man that's kind of fucked up "

Kirishima "yeah man I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Me "it fine not like its the worst thing he's done to me"