47

|Azalea's POV|

I could feel myself being carried. I could hear voices but they were faint. My head was aching but I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes.

I concentrated on those voices and instantly recognized them. It was those of Alessio's, Enzo's, Dominic's and Dante's.

"Here she is…" I heard a familiar voice say. I just couldn't place my hand on who. My head was hurting badly.

I heard Footsteps getting closer to me which meant that someone was coming in my direction. I then felt a finger running over my face. "She's just like me."

"She isn't." Alessio defended. Who the fuck was he talking to? And who the hell was that soon-to-be hand-less man who was touching me?

I tried hard to open my eyes but I couldn't. What the hell did Enzo inject me with?

"She is my daughter, of course, she's like me." The unfamiliar voice replied.

"Vladimir" I recognized that voice, it was Enzo. I sure as hell knew that name. Was Vladimir here? Wait, someone please tell me what the hell is going on?

"Yes?" The familiar voice asked. Enzo called him Vladimir and he replied- that means…Oh fuck no!  I need to get up!

"You have her now hand over Blake and the girl." Enzo said to which Vladimir chuckle. "Of course."

|Enzo's POV|

The man who was holding Lea walked towards Vladimir.

"Place her on the couch. Tell me, Enzo, when is she gonna wake up?" Vladimir asked,raising his brows.

It was a fifteen minutes drug. It's effect must've already worn off. Lea wasn't unconscious, two minutes left and she'll be as good as new. I wasn't stupid, I would never hand over the only woman apart from my sister and mother—that I've grown close to.

Even though I was deeply hurt that she lied to me. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive her for that. I opened up to her, I told her things that I never told anyone before and what did I get I return? Betrayal, lies.

"There's about two hours left." I replied Vladimir's question. He was a fool to think that I would ever negotiate with Him.

My men as well as Sean and His men were outside, waiting for my orders to attack. Vladimir was a fool but not that big of a fool. He had men around too, hiding, waiting for any of us to make one wrong move.

I already knew where all his men were. In the house where we were standing, there were only thirty men. I had fifty seven men with me. Sixty were a few kilometers away from Vladimir's base, waiting for orders to barg in and attack.

My men were taking down Vladimir's men who were outside, one by one as we were speaking.

I looked and saw Blake and Marissa being held at gun point by two men. Why wasn't he letting them go?

"So we can leave, now?" I asked to which he smirked. "Not so fast, boy."

"What now?" I gritted my teeth in anger.