𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎

FIRST PERSON
I spent most of my summer at home with my parents and Hermione who would sometimes visit. Her parents are very fond of me and thinks I'm a good influence so they let her stay every now and then.

Our house is a light shade of grayish beige with large front and back yards. There's a pool and gazebo out back and a fire pit all in which we use when I have company.

My parents don't usually use anything they paid for entertainment wise but, I do. Every so often, I put up my basketball hoop in the front yard even though I play alone.

We don't have any neighbors, but we're also not hidden. The house looks so normal that we don't have to hide. I convinced my father, to convince my mom, to let us move out our old home that was so Slytherin-like it was horrifying. Anyway, welcome to the Dixon residence!

"Y/N would you please come and get your owl!" My mother shouted from down stairs

"Y/N would you please come and get your owl!" My mother shouted from down stairs. I was trying to write back to Harry so I ignored her. I was literally on the last sentence- "Y/N DIXON COME GET NESTLY THIS INSTANT!" She shouted at me. I closed my eyes and sighed, sitting my quill on my desk.

"Coming, mom!" I responded respectfully. My hair was still a bit damp from my shower.

My silk pajamas danced as I ran down the stairs, ready for dinner. They were shorts and a button up but they were brand new and I wanted to show them off.

My parents were already in the dining room preparing as Nestly flapped around the living room. I reached my arm out for him to land on and he did so, almost immediately.

"Thank you, ma'am." My father watched me as I ran back upstairs. I took Nestly to his cage and ran back down, "Writing to Harry again?" He questioned with a smirk.

"You know," I sat at the table, "For you to be a Slytherin you sure are worrying about someone other than yourself."

"I'm surprised you weren't sorted into Slytherin." My mother added from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and eyed my dad as he sat three more plates down on the table.

"Wow dad, did mom starve you?" I joked.

"Not this time, we have company on the way." My father replied and went to help my mom with the food.

"The Weasley's?" I spoke with enthusiasm.

"No sweetheart, we'd need far more plates if it were them don't you think?" My mother said humorously, leaving me questioning.

"Then who-" I was cut off by the doorbell.

"Can you get that, Y/N?" My mom asked.

I stood up, quite embarrassed since I was in my pajamas and my hair was still damp. 'Dammit.' I looked down at my socks that weren't even matching.

I opened the door, putting a smile on my face and expecting Hermione and her parents to be on the other side.

"Hi-" I stopped after noticing two blonde men and a woman with black and blonde- wait? Men? I meant a man and a boy. "Yeah.. no." I slammed the door in their faces.