eight.

"I never knew UA had detentions. Weird."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Another gloomy day. 

I sighed as I woke up and checked my messages. This happened for about 45 seconds before the memories of last night came flooding back.

He kissed me. ON THE LIPS!

I blushed and dug my face deeper in the duvet. Ugh, how can i face him after that! I'm way too bashful. 

"I think I'll just avoid him for the rest of the day," I said to myself as I trudged off to the bathrooms to get ready for the day.

Wrong. I couldn't avoid him.

"Ugh, what's up with this weather today," Michiko grumbled as she wrapped her scarf tighter around her neck. "I hate the cold! I'm too skinny. My bones feel like they're about to freeze off," She shivered as she clunked her kneecaps together. I laughed at this.

"Mich, I don't even know either. It's probably because winter is coming up though," I replied. She just sighed and intertwined our fingers together as we headed off into the main building.

"So, about the upcoming festival-" I abruptly pause as I bump into something hard. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I quickly said and looked up.

Those red eyes were peering down on me.

Man, just in my luck.

I quickly move back and feel my face heating up. Crap, what happened to avoiding him all day?

"I'm so sorry Katsuki, uhh, see you later," I said as I quickly rushed off out the scene. I stop or look back until I was out of their reach.

Michiko quickly caught up to me though. "Dude, what the hell happened back there? Not even a good morning for him?" 

"I don't know Mich, I just freaked. I think I like him way too much now," I whined as I covered my blushing face with my hands. Michiko sighed and ruffled my hair.

"You're so hopeless y/n."

TIMESKIP

Michiko and I finished our morning classes and were now heading to lunch. Man, I was starving. Hinami decided to sit with us today.

"Anyways, Sen and I really hit it off. He's like, really cool. Did you know he likes retro action films? We were literally made for each other. Like, Sid and Nancy type shit. Even though he killed her in the end..." Hinami mumbled off, causing us other two to giggle. 

"I'm happy for you Nami," I started, as we took our seats. "I wish I had something like that. I'm envious," Michiko just chuckled. 

"Oh, but you do thoughhh," she dragged, taking a sip of her milk carton. My face instantly heated up.

"What? Wai-"

"WHAT? FOR REAL?!" Hinami exclaimed as she stood up in shock. This caused most of the cafeteria to stare at us. 

Including him.

Fuck.

"Nami, stop, people are looking," I whispered, grabbing her hand and dragging it down so she would sit back down. She blushed. 

"I'm sorry," she said sheepishly. Luckily, everyone stopped looking and continued with whatever they were doing. 

Well, at least I thought everyone did.

"Y/n, you need to tell me everything though. Don't think I forgot," she smirked. 

Sigh, I guess I should tell her.

"It's just Bakugo from class 2A. It's nothing big really, we just went on a date and he kissed me and-"

"THE HOTHEAD? DATE? KISS??" If she wasn't so loud, I would have absolutely doubled over with laughter. However, we were in a public place, and I was sharing information that I didn't want spread around.

"SHHH WILL YOU??" I quickly exclaimed, covering her mouth with my hand. I frantically looked around to check if anyone else heard, and yeah, one did.

Katsuki.

We locked eyes for a few seconds, then he smirked.

This fucker smirked.

I felt my face heat up and I averted my eyes as fast as possible. I hate it here.

TIMESKIP

The rain had started to pour as I was headed off to the library. It wasn't the smartest idea to study now, but I still wanted to be ahead in class. I put my stuff down and commenced my studying. I thought the weather would get better, but it didn't.

By the time I was finished with my study session, it was raining HARD. How am I gonna get back to the dorms now? I sighed as I began to pack up. I think I'll just have to sprint it.

"Y/n, are you sure you wanna leave? I know your quirk is water- based, but you could still get sick," the librarian told me. I shot her a quick smile as I gathered my things.

"It's alright Ms. Nakamura. I'll run as quick as possible," I assured her and walked out before she could stop me. 

As I was heading down the steps, I saw a tuft of ash blond hair. 

There's no way though- what's he doing here?

"Hey, Bakugo? Is that you?" I said aloud, just in case it was him. 

Of course it was him. 

He turned around and peaked up at me. He was sitting with his arms around his knees that were pulled to his chest. I quickly ran up to him.

"What are you doing here? In school when there's a storm to be exact?" I questioned.

"I had detention," he replied gruffly.

I never knew UA had detentions. Weird.

"Oh, well, you can walk back with me, but I'm not sure how you'll get back to your dorm building..." I trailed off as I began to think of ways he could get back, but his voice quickly stopped my train of thought.

"I could stay in your dorm till it's over."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Now.. Don't be mad at me, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for a) not updating and b) leaving you on a cliffhanger. But not to worry, I have solutions for both! 

a) Update schedule will go back to normal in a few days, I'm a bit busy and I want to wait. 

b) The next update will probably be in the next hour or so. Two chapter because I love you all, I'm sorry, and I'll be entering a new arc after the next chapter.

As always, stay safe my lovelies, and don't forget to share, comment, and recommend!

-M