C H A P T E R 29

Y/n heard the water start to run and paused the t.v, deciding to go get a snack. She threw off the covers and went down the stairs, meeting with the other three proxies. They all somehow became wet, and Y/n sighed.

"Holy- can you guys please go shower?" She asked. When she was younger, the girl didn't understand why her parents were so big on keeping it clean. But now that she owned her own, it was much more clear to her.

"Fuh-fine~" Toby sighed out, walking up the stairs.

"I have clothes in the fourth room to your left! And nightmare you can take anything from my closet!" They all went upstairs to get showered. It was a good thing Y/n had five bathrooms in her house.

Deciding that she was in the mood for a milkshake, Y/n made the plan of making one, despite not knowing how to. So the girl did what anyone else would do in her situation: search it up.

Taking out the blender and all the other ingredients she might need, she started making the milkshake.

~

It surprisingly didn't take long to make th milkshake, which made Y/n happy. She went up the stairs and into her room. Brian was still in the shower, as was the others in different rooms. Y/n got into bed, making herself comfy, then unpaused the T.V.

The show was quite interesting to her, seeing as she didn't hear the shower turn off and Hoodie come out. His hair was still wet, this time from the shower. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, a towel draped around his neck. Brian leaned against the doorframe, watching Y/n mindlessly sipping on the milkshake.

"What are you watching?" Brian finally spoke up, grabbing the girls attention. She looked toward him, taking a large sip from her drink.

A quick look at him made her choke on the milkshake. Everything about him, even the way he leaned on the doorway, made him look attractive.

Y/n went on a full coughing fit, and Brian raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"You good?" He asked, a small smile plastered onto his face. Y/n nodded,trying her best to clear her throat.

"Yup, all good. Just the drink went down the wrong tube." Y/n confirmed, a small rasp in her throat. Hoodie chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Whatever you'd like to believe."

"Oh really? What do you think happened?" Y/n asked playfully, throwing the covers off of her and dangling her legs off the bed to face the man. Hoodie walked up in front of her and placed two hands on the bed space next to her.

"I think the cat caught your tongue." He said, his hazel eyes looking deep into hers. Y/n. Raised her eyebrows slightly and smiled, raising her face closer to his.

"Not yet you haven't." She replied back, biting her lip slightly. They both looked at each other for some time, tension rising by the second.

"Just kiss me already." She breathed out before sucking in another breath as they connected lips.

Y/n threw her arms around his neck, pulling the towel away from his neck and onto the floor, then pulling herself closer to him. He moved his hands to her waist, supporting her up.

Their lips danced together, sperating for less than a second before connecting right back together.

Y/n ran a hand through his hair, not caring that her hand was getting completely wet. Nothing mattered in the moment. Not the fact that she was falling for her future murderer nor was the fact that there was three other murderers that were most likely hearing in on them. All that mattered was him being there, next to her.

They both separated away from each other, breathing heavily and making eye contact. No words were said, but there was so much said between them.

"I uh...I-"

"Cat got your tongue?" Hoodie said flirtatiously. Y/n blushed and moved her hand to her face, hiding her blush. It was then that she noticed he was still shirtless.

"Go put on a shirt bozo." The girl said, her voice wavering.

"Wouldn't you prefer me like this instead?" Y/n scoffed and hid moved her face away from him. Brian ruffled her hair and left to go put on a shirt. Y/n sighed and laid down on the bed. She tangled a hand into her hair, trying to calm the rush she was feeling. Suddenly, everything went dark, and something emerged out of the darkness.

~
"What do you think they're doing? They've been gone for some time now." Nightmare asked, not taking her eyes off the T.V. Her along with Toby and Masky were on the couch, watching the bee movie. Masky laid on Nightmares lap as she played with his hair. Toby was laid not too far away from them, watching the T.V as if it were something of possession.

"Probably rubbing bodies or some shit like that." Masky laughed out. Toby snickered along with him.

"Bruh-Brian's too much of a virgin for that." They all fell silent again, still watching the T.V. The bees were now in court.

"Do you think Hoodie will end up killing her?" The girl asked.

"Unless Slender tells him to? No. But I feel like something is going to happen really soon. Things have been way too good." Masky responded, and the other two nodded in agreement. The conversation was dropped and they moved onto arguing over whose side they'd be on; the humans or the bees.

. . .

SHORT CHAPTER BUT FAN SERVICE GO BRR.

Also bees or humans?

Unedited

-Blxrrii