˚✧˳ Chapter 13 - Two Boys ˳✧˚

❝ You can't just suggest that her to stay

You can't just suggest that her to stay... But I do suggest that you leave.

THE MAJESTIC 12

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

SILENCE SURROUNDS the once lively place of Elliot's. Only the humming of the owner can be heard as he prepares all of us with our preferred beverages.

Harry sat on the armrest of the single couch I was sitting on that was opposed to Lila and Diego's position. Lila was discreet with the way she examines the male beside me that had good posture and a sweet little smile. "Why the flowers lover boy?" She asked.

"She will be gone very soon, and I tend to make her feel my presence every day," Harry answers sweetly.

"Hm. Interesting. Two boys—one girl." Lila mumbled. She turned her head back to where Five was and whispered. "I'm rooting for you, Five."

Diego lowered his eyelids and shrugged.

"About Vanya. You guys just let her go?" Diego questioned. "Well, Vanya had a lot to process. She'll come around. I know she will." Five says confidently as he prepares his favorite drink. "What about the guys that went after her?" he followed.

"The Swedes?"

"Any idea who sent them?" Lila asked as she sips onto her coffee.

"Oh, I have my suspicions." Five answered sternly before heading to the same chair I was sitting on and sat on the other armrest. "But right now, our priority is finding Dad and getting answers." He added. "Which for the record, I found him already." Diego debated. "Yeah, and he got away before we could even introduce ourselves," I replied.

"He stabbed me." he excuses.

"I'm surprised he waited this long, Diego. We all had the urge." Five comments.

Lila laughs. "Good one." She says as she raises her hand for a high five.

Five completely ignored her. "Good thing I know where Dad's gonna be tonight." he says. "Found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you." He revealed as he handed some kind of invitation.

Five then mention the thing about the majestic 12. Elliot has stated everything about them and was familiar with some of the members. He then puts down a photograph of men in a suit. "They've only identified eleven so far." He stated as we all examined the photo on the table.

"Who's the twelfth?"

The 3 of us, Hargreeves, made eye contact. We know exactly who it is.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

The new plan has been formed and we're now tasked to go and crash the party he was having. Diego got a suit from Elliot. We concluded to blending in with the crowd would make us less suspicious. As for Five though, he doesn't give a damn since he's the grenade.