48

We all waited in front of the room where Blake currently was. Enzo's parents, Maria and Ricardo were sitting on the chairs outside. Maria was crying on her husband's shoulders while Marissa was crying alone in a corner.

I approached the girl who tensed up and backed away a little from me. She was scared and I wouldn't blame her. She had every reason to be.

"I won't hurt you" I assured. She stared at me for a few seconds before smiling weakly, "He'll be alright. Won't he?"

"He will" I hoped so. "Marissa, right?"

She nodded, "Lea, right?" I nodded. "You are the Deadly, a legend. I thought you weren't real. " She chuckled while I stared at her, amused. She thought I wasn't real and I found that somehow funny.

"Why are you still here?" I heard someone asking. Both me and Marissa raised our heads to see who it was.

Enzo.

I stood up and furrowed my brows at him. "What do you mean?"

"Come with me, we need to talk." He said and walked away. I followed him and he stopped when we were away from the others, in a corner.

"Why are you still here? You lied to me, to us. You are his daughter, the man who killed my sister's daughter and the man because of whom my brother in in this state today. You are his daughter. His blood. I don't want to see you ever again." His words hit me harder than It should have.

His words broke the remaining piece of my heart that I had left. He didn't want to see me again because I was his daughter. He didn't like me. He hated me, clearly.

"None of what happened today is my fault." I said, coldly. I couldn't break down, I do not break down.

"He asked me to choose between my mother and your brother for fuck's sake, De Luca! According to you, I should've killed my mother? Screw you!" I snapped.

"I'm not talking about this little choice that you had to make." He clenched his jaw, "You lied to me. You've been lying to me all this time! I despise liars and you hid your identify from me. I opened up to you and what did you give me in return? Lies."

"So? Everybody lies." I shrugged, trying to seem not affected by whatever he was telling me.

"Vladimir was right." He sighed, "You're just like him. You torture people to death. The way you tortured that man who raped a child, was all over the news. You are known as a monster, a heartless assassin. I saw how to find pleasure in torturing people. You don't have remorse…you…enjoy killing People. You love it when they beg to spare them, don't you? You're just…like Vladimir. Like father, like daughter."

"You're seriously blaming me for this? Even when you clearly know that none of this is my fault?!" I raised my voice a little, "I can't believe this right now…you—" I gritted my teeth in anger, "—you disgust me. I hate you."

I didn't mean that at all. I didn't hate him, I didn't want to.

"I don't want to see you anywhere near me, my family or my friends again or will not hesitate to put a bullet in you." He said seriously; his voice was emotionless and cold.

"Fine I'll leave but I'll meet Vladimir first." I said. He chuckled harshly, "You think I'll let you meet him so that you can free him? No fucking way."

"But I've been waiting for this day ever since he—"

I was cut off by him, "I don't care. Just...get out before I do something I know I'll regret."

"None of this is my—"

He cut me off again, "If you don't leave, I'm going to declare war on the American Mafia since Sean sent an imposter in my mafia. We wouldn't want that now, would we?"

"Fine" I sighed, "I'll just say my goodbyes to your family. Can I at least do that?" I refrained myself from adding asshole to that sentence.

"Go"

I instantly walked back inside where everybody else except my mom and Alessio were.

"It was nice to..." My voice cracked but I instantly composed myself. I cleared my throat, "...meet you all. My job here is done."

Dante and Dominic as well as Antonio stood up and approached me before pulling me into a hug.

"We are going to miss you." They said making me smile weakly. "We'll see you again right?"

I shrugged. I wasn't going to see them again. I was afraid to speak, afraid that I'd break if I do. These people meant more to me that they should have. Arabella engulfed me in a hug, tears pooling down her face.

"You don't have to leave y'know? Enzo wouldn't mind, I'm sure." Arabella said, her voice cracking. 

If only she knew.

"I'm sorry for everything." I whispered, making Arabella tear up more than she already was. "I'm going to miss you so freaking much! But we'll meet again, right? Soon…right?"

I sighed, "Maybe…one day."

She smiled. Then I was pulled into a hug by Maria. "It was nice knowing you, dear. We really do hope to see you soon."

Nobody except Enzo, Alessio, Sean Dominic, Dante, Blake, Marissa and Antonio knew that I was the Deadly. I told them not to tell anyone which they promised that they won't. As for Enzo,  He had been such a dick—and to think that I had actually fallen for a dickhead…

"Arabella's right" Ricardo spoke up, "You don't have to leave."

"I have to. I've got other jobs to do." I faked a smile, "I'll miss you guys." Shooting them one last smile, I turn around and walked away.

___________________

A/N : I'm sorry but this Had to happen. It's going to be very interesting after that, trust me :)

➷➷➷➷➷