Unathletic Workout (Beelzebub)

Why were you doing this? You didn't even know yourself.

You were getting ready to go to the gym. The gym.
It was not liked you never got movement, you liked long hikes, but the gym? No.

But Beel had asked you to come help him with his work out and you just couldn't say no to those puppy eyes. Especially not after he promised to get icecream after.

So you said yes and now you were regretting your life decisions.
But fine, you checked your stuff and went.

You found Beel in the gym. He didn't notice you until you commented: "Do I really have to do this? Really?"

Beel looked up and smiled as he saw it was you.
"Yes you have to. For me. And for the ice cream. As much as you want."

"Can I get that in a contract?"

He chuckled.
"Let's begin."

Obviously you guys started with a warming up, but for you the warming up felt like an entire workout session, while Beel said he was taking it easy for you.

After the warming up you were out of breath. You lay on the floor in seastar position, sweating and breathing heavy.

Beel's face came into you view.
"Do you think some yoga is better?"

You had never done yoga before, but it could never be as bad as this. Right? You nodded, hoping for the best.

So you started with individual yoga. Weird positions with even weirder names. The tree. The dog. The corpse. Yes, seriously, the corpse.
You lay on the floor with your arms on your chest like you were laying in a casket. It felt ridiculous so you couldn't help, but laugh. By the time you were done laughing, you had rolled over three times and eventually had to sit up, because you were just choking.

So Beel moved on to the couples yoga, hoping he could lead you in that.

It went acceptable, you had to sit on his back a few times, you didn't even try to let him sit on yours, you would break. A few awkward positions which just made you wonder why people did it volunteeraly. A few positions you straight up refused to do, because it was literally sex with clothes on.

By the end all you thought was: "Yoga is really weird."
It's supposed to help you relax. You didn't feel relaxed. You got cramp everywhere and Beel had to massage your leg muscles literally every ten minutes.

You almost started crying when he said that there was only one position left.

It was a position like an airplane. A thing u do with little kids, let them lean on your knees and they will lean on your hands and 'fly'.
You had absolutely no arm strength so even this was scary, but you tried.

Beel lay down on the yoga mat, knees up. You tried to follow what he said and it somewhat worked out.

Until your arms said no.

You fell onto his chest and just gave up in that moment so you stayed there. You were breathing heavy, because of the yoga and the frustration of things not going your way.

You were slowly getting more annoyed at yourself until you felt Been wrap is arms around you. He started patting your head, causing you to relax in his arms.

"I'm sorry Beel." You whispered.

"Don't be. You tried your best and I'm proud of you."

"But I ruined you work out." You nuzzled your face into his chest, wanting to just melt away.

"No. You didn't. I asked you to come along, not because I wanted to do my regular work out, but because I wanted to spend time with you and to hear you laugh. And that worked."

You stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

"Let's go get your ice cream."

You shot up and ran to your stuff.
"I'm ready, let's go let's go let's go."
Beel smiled.

You sat on a bench in a park, ice cream cone in hand. You were swinging your legs, happy, like a little kid. You didn't care, you loved ice cream.

There was one bite left when Beel grabbed your hand and just age the last bit out of your hand.
You looked at him shocked.

"Beel!"

"Sorry, it just looked so tasty in your hand." He said, face filled with guilt. Then it switched as he seemed to have come up with a solution.

His hand moved to your face.
"There is something on your face." He said, wiping it off softly with his thumb.
It was only then you realized he was closer than before. A lot closer.

He looked at your lips and licked his. Then he moved in and kissed the corner of your mouth.

"You had some ice cream left there. It's tasty, or maybe that is you~" He whispered.
He kissed you for real this time, you kissed him back. His kiss was hungry, but you didn't mind. If you were honest you were hungry for him too.

He deepened the kiss, savouring your taste. And you savoured his.

He taste like steak and salad, but at the same time also like cotton candy and strawberries. His smell was like caramel and oranges, with a tiny hint of mint. You tangled your hand into the silky locks of his hair. You other hand roamed the feeling of his shoulders.

His hands roamed around your hips, back and neck. Moving slowly and respectfully, while also a tad possessive.

He trailer kisses to your ear and whispered: "Yep, it is you who is so tasty."

~AN~

Lets gooo, speed run story write. This took me 20 minutes I think, so I hope it's still fun.

It kind of hard to do this everyday, so there are some 1 to 2 day breaks between some.

Also it's almost time for the side characters let's gooo~
I'm pretty excited for what's gonna come, although idk how good it's going to be.

See you guys in the next chapter!

~Boo~