𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐀!

"Don't call me Medusa!"

   SIX MONTHS AGO
JANUARY 13th, 2007

DAY THREE

   ICARUS SOMEHOW FIXED ERIS' LEG.

Well...he couldn't actually fix it but being a grandson of Athena he was smart enough to make a splint using a thick tree branch and a piece from Eris' dress.

    "This is only a temporary fix, kid," Icarus had told her quietly as she hissed in pain while he put on her splint, "You'll need an actual doctor the minute you make it out of here, I can't work miracles."

"What makes you so sure I'll leave here alive?" Eris had muttered.

Icarus looked up with a small smirk, and said, "Well...one us has to have hope," he patted her shoulder, "and I have hope that you're gonna make it out alive. We all do."

Eris frowned, "We?"

   Icarus paused, "I'll tell you later, but...don't you want to see your friends again? Your family?" He asked.

   Eris looked down, "I don't have a family," she told him, "I-I mean I want one...I...I just don't have one. I had my sister but...she's dead I can see her as a ghost but..." she quickly wiped away a tear that fell down her face, "it's not the same. And Hades...I'm not his biggest fan."

    Eris couldn't tell what Icarus was thinking. He just looked...pained like someone had shot him in the stomach with his own arrow.

    "Kid,...just get some sleep," he told her standing up, "I'm gonna start a fire."

    Eris grabbed his arm, "W-Wait don't leave I—"

   He sighed, "You worry too much," he patted her head, "I won't be far. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Just relax."

Icarus surprisingly did keep his promise. He kept watch for any monsters as Eris slept and worked on finding Eris good and some kind of water source.

   The next day as Icarus roasted a now dead Caucasian eagle he found and killed over a fire. He found her some water from a river and made a her a bowl out of stone from a rock.