Chapter 12: The Swordsmith Village

Y/N opens his eyes while repeatedly blinking. "Where the hell am I?" Y/N asked while doing his best to sit up. 

Someone comes into the room carrying food. It was Goto. He looks at the wrathful slayer and his eyes widen. "YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. "EVERYONE, HE'S AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!" 

Y/N grunts, laybacks down, and tosses the blanket over himself. "Are you going back to sleep?" Goto asked. "HEY, EVERYONE, HE'S GOING BACK TO SLEEP!!!!" 

Y/N grunts even more. Goto walks by his side and places the plate of food right beside him. "I'll leave that for you," said Goto.

Y/N sticks one of his hands out, grabs the plate, puts the food under the blanket with him, and processes to smack Goto over the head with the plate, breaking it. Goto falls to the floor as Y/N eats the food. 

Y/N is out of bed and is practicing with the two swords that he had

Y/N is out of bed and is practicing with the two swords that he had. While doing so, Tanjiro comes out. "Hey, Tanjiro. How are you feeling?" Y/N asked him. 

"Eh, I'm not myself, but I'm sure that I'll be up and running soon," Tanjiro answered. 

"Wanna spar?" Y/N asked while getting into a fighting pose. 

"I would, but I don't have a sword. It was chipped after all," Tanjiro retorted. 

"I'm sure that Haganezuka sent you another sword," Y/N replied. 

"Tanjiro, do you wanna read some of the letters that he sent you?" one of the girls that work at the mansion asked. 

"Of course!" Tanjiro quickly answered. 

"Jeez," Y/N said while looking at the letters

"I only chipped it though!" Tanjiro said. "This is so bad!" 

"Hey, Y/N," said one of the girls. 

"Yeah, what is it?" 

"Haganezuka sent this in for you along with a letter," the girl said as another one hands him something wrapped up in a cloth with a letter attached.