Chapter 2~ Monstrous

Not edited- Ayo wassup pretty hotties?

I rlly hope this isn't cringe no more-

So I hope u all commented and voted on the last chapter, so yeah please do the same for this one and fill this up with new comments. Idk why I feel like comments give me my validation from y'all lmao.

So yeah make sure to vote and comment

Have a fun read!

Bella Hale

I have no idea how I went from roasting old men to baby sitting a 3 year old and her fucking father.

"Alright!" I yell, gaining the creature's attention.

They freeze, slowly they both look towards me with stupid grins yelling 'we're too cute to be yelled at' I will step on you, literally, with my heels and watch you both idiots suffer.

"Like father like daughter" I mutter before picking Ariana up, I place her on my hip and glare playfully at her, "It is so past your bedtime missy".

Yours too bitch.

We don't talk about that...

She giggles and kisses my cheek, "I know aunty Ella" She says pouting, and here is the part where she grins and tells me she'll go to sleep after the next movie.

"Bedtime" I state in a matter of fact voice, she rolls her eyes before wiggling out of my grasp and she settles onto the floor.

When she is on the floor she crosses her tiny arms before she sticks her tongue out at me and her dad before walking off like a small tiny grumpy troll.

The pink one with it's hair sticking up like an erection...

She stops at the stairs and says "I WUV YOU TWO" in an angry voice before walking up the stairs, I chuckle and look at one of the maids with a 'Go help her' look, And she nods and runs over.

I plop back onto the couch and narrow my eyes at Maxon, My childhood best friend. Also the dumb idiot I hate to call my brother, like don't get me wrong or anything I love him, but sometimes he can be so god damn annoying...

He gives me a charming smile which any other girl would melt under, but not me. That guy on the floor dressed in a lilo and stitch onesie is like the brother I never asked for. We basically grew up together because of how our parents were business partners.

I roll my eyes, "Bella" He sings dragging my name as he sits beside me, I sigh. And here comes the annoying unneeded things he always tells me. Not going  to lie, I know I said it's annoying but I like when him and Ari talk to me about their days. "What" I mutter acting like I could care less

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he mutters.

Why the fuck does everyone keep thinking that?