Chapter 36

Bethany's POV

We both had heard the voice, and both of us had become scared shitless. How had anyone even gotten in the front gates? The doors were all locked as far as I was concerned, and we were the only ones home.

"Oi, Mate. We leave ya alone for three hours and you've already managed to fuck up the entire kitchen!" I hear an Irish accent, and I feel myself starting to laugh.

When I look up, I see four boys standing in the opening of the kitchen, staring at us like we had lost our minds. Zayn and Niall were staring at us completely amused, their hands in their pockets and small smiles creeping onto their faces. Louis was looking around the kitchen with an amazed smile. He was clearly taking in what we had done, and wishing he was able to participate in our foolish actitivities. Liam on the otherhand was staring at us like we had lost our minds. His scowl was huge as he looked at Harry and I. I tried to offer him an apologetic smile, but he wasn't having it.

I slowly pushed Harry off of my body and stood up. Tension was high between Liam, Harry and I. I felt if I stepped anywhere rather than towards Liam, the entire house would explode. I tried to hide the smile making its way onto my lips as I walked closer and closer to Liam. When I finally reached him, I grabbed his hand and held it in mine.

"Liam..." I said as innocently as I could, making his frown drop. "I'm sorry."

I gave him a small smile and watched as his face relaxed completely. He looked around the kitchen, and my eyes started to follow his too. The kitchen was a mess. There was so much food on the walls and cupboards, I knew it was going to take hours to clean it all up. I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile as I took Harry in. He was standing awkwardly in the middle of the kitchen facing away from all of us. The only thing that was really sticking out to me were the two hand prints I had left on his ass only moments before.

"Damn mate... Looks like you two were havin' a bit of fun 'ere." I look over at Louis and see his eyebrows wiggling a bit at me and then to Harry who was staring at him in complete confusion.

"Look at your arse dimwit." I finally hear Zayn speak, and my entire body starts to shake from the small eruption of laughter coming out of my mouth.

Harry was smiling so big, every part of his mouth was showing. His face was red, but it was all in good embarrassment. I sent him a subtle wink, making his smile become smug and cocky... Here we go again.

"Harry, you need to clean this up." Liam says strictly.

" d'love, but really, don't you think we should respect our guest that m'hosting." Harry says nicely.

"No. Because she's cleaning the damn kitchen with you." Liam says gruffly before walking out.

Soon, the kitchen empties and all the boys leave. I didn't understand what they were doing here, so I was going to have to ask them about it when we were done cleaning up the kitchen.

I walked over and planted a small kiss on Harry's lips. "Alright, maybe we should actually clean up this time."

******************************************************

After we had finished cleaning the kitchen, it was 10:30, and Harry and I were covered in food. I felt absolutely disgusting but the kitchen looked cleaner than when I got there.

Now I was sitting on Harry's bed in one of his shirts and a pair of boxers brushing through my wet hair. He was in the shower, and I could hear his raspy voice singing through the door. It was soothing. Even this late at night I wanted to stay up all night listening to him sing over and over again.

I found myself walking closer to the door of the bathroom with my ear pressed tightly against it. He was singing Ed Sheeran's new song "A Team" and my heart was melting. His voice was the most relaxing sound I had ever heard, and all I wanted was for him to never stop.