5. Breaking the Marriage

"Martial Artist Genius? Who didn't know she not only breaks her Su family's expection of her becoming a summoner but also ended up becoming a magic and dou qi waste."

Yes indeed people are whispering this things but saying it blatanly not only to the face of the man in topic but also in front of the king is too inappropriate. This manner of Princess Qiaoran gave a disapproval to many. She ignore the warning gaze of her mother, the queen, and look at Meixiang full of contempt.

"But seeing how the third young miss Su 'protected' herself from this princess' spiritual beast, a tier three wind attribute warlock, is indeed a worth applauding act. This princess had reacted wrongly and acted rashly. This princess' third stage wind attribute warlock's life is no better than third young miss Su's life. Fourth Princess Qiaoran is asking for forgiveness to the future crown princess and would be please if what happened today will not cause a discord between us."

Even her tone and eyes is full of contempt and mockery no one can refute as her statement have nothing wrong into it so even the queen was pleased that her daughter is now finally sober.

"Future crown princess wouldn't dare to."

Meixiang's reply choked everyone. Riding the sarcasm of the princess and can even say such words in a calm manner! She called herself future crown princess in front of the royal family without blinking her eyes!

Princess Qiaoran swallow back her anger and tried to calm herself again.

"In that case, this princess wanted to ask a favor from the f—future crown princess. This is to make the day of this princess' royal brother, the crown prince, become more special."

"Ow? Future royal sister in law wanted this royal sister's future husband the day of birth more special than before?" while Meixiang is ignoring those reactions from the crowd her smile is getting deeper and deeper as she can tell what this simple minded princess low level trick. "Please. Indeed, as the future crown princess, this little Meixiang will do her best to help the royal sister."

Princess Qiaoran was too dumb how Meixiang call her from 'future royal sister in law' to 'royal sister' too quick without blinking an eye. The eunuch seeing the princess is fuming with anger, he signalled himself the people outside to brought the thing inside.

A metalic cage that was blinded by a black cloth was pushed by twelve man to the center of the hall. When the cloth was pulled, a golden lion was exposed with a fire sorrounding its neck and at the end of its tail is also in a small fire.

Seeing the beast, the princess mood got better and look at Meixiang full of arrogance.

"It is supposed to be this princess' gift to the older brother the crown for the birthday banquet but unfortunately the palace beast tamer didn't tame it in time. This beast is found in the forest near the east border of the kingdom and transported here in the palace secretly five months ago unknown to royal brother. Five months have past but with a power of our palace beast tamers these warlock haven't tamed yet."

Meixiang look at the warlock nodding her head.

"Princess Qiaoran is indeed true to her words. With this five tier Golden Crimson Lion a fire attribute and is currently on his fifth peak strength, the crown prince day of birth would indeed become more special. A pity this is useless to my betroth even it is tamed. The princess may forget but the crown prince is a martial artist. It is impossible for a martial artist to contract a warlock with magic attribute."

It is indeed impossible if you have no knowledge and ability given by the sacred book. Meixiang inwardly said.

"Princess Qiaoran is indeed thoughtful but a pity, the princess' five months effort of taming this warlock even if it's a success would be a waste to my future husband. Unless the crown prince knows someone who is a fire attribute magician."