6. Spiritual Weapon

The crowd is still in silence as they look on Meixiang's back full of symapthy.

"This—" the king was too startled of the development of everything and even don't know what to said when everyone's gaze seems indifferent to his royal family. He calm himself and sigh. "If that's Meixiang wanted to, then this King can't reject. This is to pay respect to your late mother with a great contribution to this kingdom naturally this King has to satisfy Summoner Feihan's daughter's wish."

This is to calm everyone and make them realize this decision is by Meixiang and atleast to lessen the pushing the blame to the royal family of the cancellation of the marriage. 

"Thanking the royal highness"  Meixiang made a bow and said in an hesitant manner. "This. Meixiang  believes the banquet is now on its end part?"

Everyone just look at her and so with the king to allow her to continue what she wanted to say.

"This Su Meixiang would wanted to follow the princess in giving a present to the crown prince if allowed? Meixiang is not in a good state and only wanted to hand her humble present to the crown prince."

Silence. They almost forget this is a birthday banquet and not a banquet for cutting a contract marriage! They almost forgot that just a while ago she easily killed an almost tier six warlock and now covered with the warlock's blood.

The king gave a signal allowing her to do everything she wanted.

"This third young lady of the Su Manor, Su Meixiang, offering this humble present." the eunuch once again walks toward Meixiang as she carefully place the dagger covered with blood at the top of the red pillow.

"This little Meixiang would want to ask for forgiveness as my present to the crown prince is now tainted by the warlock's blood but rest assured the lethality of the weapon wouldn't be affected."

In a shy voice she said, "This. This is a treasure given by mother and said it is valuable and can help me in times of need. Crown Prince Long Jing is already talented but with this five holed spiritual weapon, crown prince will surely be undefeatable."

The petite nine years old girl covered with blood smiled innocently looking at the crown prince that makes everyone doubt if this girl is too dumb or too devoted to the kingdom. Once again their anger rose towards the royal family. 

Suddenly the royal adviser step forward among the crowd and bow his head towards the king.

"Your highness, allow this servant to ask the young miss some questions in front of the king."

The startled king who is still mesmerize to the five holed spiritual weapon recovered and signal the old man as he knows the adviser is doing this to subside the crowd from putting the blame to the royal family.

"Third young miss Su, allow this old man to ask you a question."

Meixiang just look at him with her clear innocent eyes.

"This present of yours to the crown prince, does the young lady of the Su knows how important this is?"

Meixiang just hesitantly nodded keep on acting her weak innocent white sheep image. "Very important. It was given by mother. Naturally it is very important."

Everyone sigh in their heart. So why are you giving it to that scumbag!

"Let this old man inform the young lady how and why valuable this so called spiritual weapon is. The weapons usually existing on our kingdom are just ordinary weapons. You think these weapons may be already lethal but with the existence of spiritual weapon, such normal weapons are just nothing. Now, spiritual weapon is already powerful but when placed with beast cores and spiritual crystals, the more powerful this weapon is. Now you said it is five holed weapon, it is indeed powerful with five beast cores and five spiritual crystals. The higher the level of these cores and crystals, the higher the lethality of the weapon. What is more tricky in creating this weapon is a person who can only allow to hole these crystals and cores to the spiritual weapon is at least a martial artist in his seventh stage who must also be an armament master. All in all, this present you are giving to the crown prince is priceless that it would become the most precious treasure of the kingdom."