𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

The alarm on her phone blasted louder than expected through the silent apartment. Alex jumped at the sudden sound and almost fell off her bed before she relaxed. A small sigh passed over her lips as she reached over to silence the annoying beep and rubbed her hands down the sides of her face. The young girl didn't move for another minute or two then she forced herself out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

The redhead went through her morning routine a lot slower than she usually did as her mind raced with thoughts of how the day could go. She hoped that her first day at Midtown School of Science and Technology would go smoothly and like how she imagined high school to be. But Alex knew she shouldn't have her hopes up so high. The only thing she knew for sure was that she had to keep her abilities in check. She couldn't risk getting discovered by anyone.

After finishing off the last of her toast, Alex placed her plate in the sink before going back to her room to grab her backpack. She walked across the small room and made her way towards her bag when her eyes landed on something she hadn't thought about since she arrived in New York. Her attention stayed glued to the suit that Charlie and Pietro had sent her while her mind replayed their conversation over and over in her head.

Alex soon shook off all her emotions and focused back on what the day held as she grabbed her backpack and walked out of her room. After grabbing her keys from the hook by the door and shoving them into her bag, she walked out of her apartment and onto the streets of New York. She took in the tall buildings while she journeyed through the city toward the school that was conveniently a block away.

When she finally reached the Midtown School of Science and Technology, the Easton girl couldn't believe her eyes. She simply stood outside the brick building and took everything in before a small smile appeared on her face. Her eyes stayed glued to her new school until her attention was drawn to a loud honking and tires screeching on the other side of the parking lot. When she looked over toward the source of the sound, her body froze at the sight of a brunette boy jumping out of the way of a silver car.

She instantly recognized him from when she first met Charlie a few months ago. He was the boy who was trying to convince the archer to turn Alex into the Avengers. It was just her luck that Peter Parker went to her new school. The redheaded girl shook off her conflicting emotions before turning her attention away from the boy and back toward the school. After letting out a long breath to calm her nerves, she walked up the steps and into the building. Alex listened to the morning announcements that were playing on the TVs that occupied the hallways as she wove between the many students in search of the front office. When she reached her destination, she pushed open the double doors and walked toward the woman sitting behind the front desk.