Chapter 56

Miles's POV

Cade is looking at me lovingly. My eyes are focused on my handsome boyfriend. He was on his knee while holding the crystal box.

He will fucking propose.
I am so nervous.
My babies must felt it. They are moving inside. I can feel the small movements. Is this what they call quickening? I touched my tummy.
'Babies, are you that happy for your mommy?' I asked them.

"Miles, my baby, Can you please stay with me forever? I will promise to take care of you and cherish you..."

I walked towards him.
I feel teary seeing him nervously asking me.

Everyone is quiet.

"Baby?" He called me again. "Will you marry me?"

I looked around before facing him again. I cupped his cheeks.

"Yes."

The silence turns to people's screams.
They are screaming out of happiness, celebrating our engagement.

"I will marry you, baby."

He stood up and hugged me tightly. He took the ring and slid it gently to my finger. It fits perfectly.

We are now engaged. I am marrying the love of my life. Our family walked to our spot and congratulated us.
Sir Kai kissed my forehead. "You are marrying this family too."

I will be officially a member of this Kirigun and I couldn't be happier to spend my life with Kaiden Colleen.

Cade is still crying. I think this is the second time I saw him crying. The first one was when he found out about the death of our unborn baby but tonight is different. I know he is happy because he is marrying me. Cade loves me so much and I am so lucky for having him.

My mom and my dad gave me a tight hug too. Mayka just ruffled my hair.
This night is so perfect.

We have received lots of gifts for the babies. Some are customized cribs and strollers for triplets. Mostly are gift certificates. I opened one of the envelopes and the amount is so huge. I think I can buy cars with these GCs.

"Daddy and mommy will be handing their gifts to you personally." Sir Kai announced.

Sir Gulf held the microphone and smiled at us before announcing. "Let me say this first, good job Cade for this proposal, all Kiriguns are so proud of you and Miles, dear, we really thank you for being part of our family and for loving our Cade. You carrying three babies is not easy, we are grateful to you for that. I already mentioned these before, since you are now officially engaged, I’m transferring  the title of the   
Traipipattanapong Mansion to the both of you. I am holding the deeds with me. I just wish for the both of you is stay with each other, which is I am sure you will. That guy has Kirigun blood over there so I know that this relationship is for forever. I hope you will take care of this mansion since this is the best asset I could ever give you.."

Is this real? I can't believe it.

We thanked them. I am shaking. A lot of events happened tonight.

The visitors congratulated us. Cade is just holding my hand the entire time.

The mansion is now ours.

"Miles you are a very beautiful pregnant." Tiffany approached us. She is the daughter of Megan. "You look good too, Cade." He can't even look at my future husband. I thanked her but Cade is so focused on rubbing the ring on my finger and I bet my ass he didn't hear this beautiful lady complimenting him.

The party was not done yet but Cade already asked for us to go back to our room.

"Baby, thank you for saying yes to me. I was nervous that you might act up earlier and reject me in front of everyone."

"Why would I do that?" I giggled.

"Don't underestimate your mood swings, baby. I keep asking Bruno if you will say yes but that asshole is no help. He said it depends on your mood so I really got nervous. I am so happy knowing that we will have three boys. I can't contain this happiness. I just love you so damn much." He planted many kisses.

Two days after that proposal, I and Cade registered our marriage. We are now legally married.

We will hold a wedding ceremony after I gave birth to our babies. I want to look beautiful at the wedding. I deserve that. Cade also wants that both of us will personally choose everything for our wedding. He already started preparing for it. It's funny because Cade himself is editing our wedding invitation. He wants a personal touch to everything.

~~~~~~~~
3 months after.

Cade's POV

"Bruno, did you check the hospital? We need to go there in fifteen minutes."
Miles is scheduled to give birth today. Elites are on standby at the hospital since yesterday to avoid trouble on his delivery day.

My parents are already there. Dada told me to call when we are already at the hospital. My grandparents are here with me.

I am so nervous but Miles there is so relaxed. He is still not done taking the shower.

"Baby, are you still not done?" I opened our restroom. He is singing while taking a bath. How can he be so relaxed? I feel like my internal organs are not functioning well because of this nervousness.

"Almost done, baby."

I handed him the towel and I even put the clothes on for him.

We are already on our way to the hospital. My grandparents are in a separate car.

A lot of media are waiting outside the hospital so we need bodyguards to stop them from coming near us. I know they want a picture of Miles.

"Baby, please be strong later, okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You can do this, I am with you." I kissed the top of his head.

Everything is already settled when we arrived. They asked Miles to change into a hospital gown. Before the doctors enter the operating room, I begged them to please do everything to make Miles and the babies safe. The safety of my family is in their hands. I changed my clothes too because I need to be with Miles during the operation. The video camera is already set when I entered.

Before they put Miles on anesthesia, my wife smiled at me. He assured me that everything will be alright.

I saw how magical can his body be for having three babies in his womb. I'll be forever thankful to him. The first two are delivered fine, my babies are beautiful, while the third one I think has a problem.

It's not breathing. Fuck.
Everyone was alerted. We already expected that he is weak but I am not ready for this.

While someone is tending Miles, the other doctors are reviving our third baby.

The only thing I can do is to beg for my baby's safety to them. "Please save my baby... Please."

A/N: will insert the side story later.