The Raft

We fly for hours and arrive in the middle of the ocean at a base of some kind. We land, and a decent amount of security guards are waiting for us. A few come over to each of us and make Sam and Scott take off their suits, they make Clint surrender his bow and arrows, and they lead all of us to a changing area to change out of our suits. The boys change and walk back out and are wearing blue jumpsuits.

Wanda and I scream as they put us in straight jackets. "Ross, please don't do this! Please!" I scream. "Let us go! Please!" shouts Wanda. "No! Please. I'm sorry! Okay?! Just, please don't do this!" I yell. "Let her go!" shouts Wanda. Ross just stands there smiling as he watches us struggle.

Wanda and I cry as Ross puts shock collars on our necks. He seems to be enjoying himself. "Wanda and Hadley, these are shock collars. They will shock you if you try to use any of your powers. Any of them," says Ross looking directly at me. I don't think I have ever met a colder person and I have been stuck with Hydra people before and they are absolutely cruel.

I'm already getting shocked and I'm not using my powers. The shocks vibrate through my whole body. "Please stop it. Please. I'm not using my powers," I say. A big shock is issued and I drop to my knees and start crying. "Clearly, you are or you wouldn't be shocked," says Ross. "I swear that I'm not. At least one of my powers is always on and I can't help that," I say. "Sucks for you then," says Ross. I don't think Wanda's being shocked right now because she isn't crying out in pain or anything, but I could be wrong. "Hadley, what are you talking about? I'm not being shocked," says Wanda. "I am," I whimper. Wanda looks at me a little confused. One of the biggest shocks I've had so far shoots up and down my spine. I groan in pain as a number of tears escape my eyes.

A bunch of tiny shocks hit me and I try to figure out which of my powers is causing all of this pain. I slowly but surely run down the list. I rule out all of the impossible ones and I come to the conclusion that it's my lighting manipulation. It makes sense since the shocks are electricity. Of course, my telepathy is on as always but that's different because my mind has been permanently linked with Wanda's ever since we fought Ultron, and it's able to be temporarily linked with anyone else's if I want it to be.

Then guards seize Wanda and I and the boys they lead us down a hallway. They split into two groups. One takes the boys further down the hallway and the other stops and leads Wanda into a room. After a quick glimpse inside it looks like a terrible cell. Seconds after Wanda is inside, the guard closes the door, and the other takes me into the cell next door and he closes the door behind me.

The cell is white and gray. There is a cot and a door that probably leads to a bathroom. Unfortunately, the cell has no windows or even bars. I can only see what's in my cell. On top of all that, my cell is freezing. I sit on the floor against the wall with my knees to my chest and I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I'm already being shocked, even though I'm not using my powers, and I'm in a straight jacket.

Nat taught me how to get of a straight jacket in case I get captured and put into one. Luckily it hasn't needed to come in handy. I would get out of it but I can't get out of the shock collar and escape.

Just because I'm in a lot of pain already, I try to use my lighting manipulation to fry the shock collar, but instead of working, it sends a blinding amount of pain into me through the shock collar. I scream in pain.

I look at the ceiling and I see a camera there. Oh, great I think to myself, they're watching me. I look at the camera and roll my eyes and shake my head. I'm sure Ross is watching the camera and smiling as he watches Wanda and I completely miserable.

Yes, I did break the law but, why on Earth would they put a 9-year old in this place? The adults, I understand but me? And what about Wanda? She's technically 14 all though getting her powers altered her and Pietro's genetic code and a few other things so they double my age. Now she's technically 18. But still, this is not a place for kids! Lucky for me, Ross can only keep me for a few days. A week at most if he pulls some strings.