𝟢𝟧 | 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖠𝗓𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖡𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖺 𝖭𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈?

❝ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"No! Why can't we just get a divorce and forget that we made a drunken mistake of marrying each other?"

"It's not that easy, love. In mafia families, at least mine, once you marry someone, you're bound to that person for the rest of your life. So basically you love, cherish, stay loyal, all that stuff, to your significant other. The only way you can get out of the marriage is if you die."

"I'm sorry?" Easier said than done.

I mean . . . I could kill him and easily make it look like we killed each other by having a replica of my dead body.

"Or if we get permission from my father."

"Huh?"

Who the hell needs permission from their father to get out of a marriage you didn't mean to get yourself into?

"But in order to do that, my father is going to be asking me and mostly you a whole bunch of questions. Which I believe will be about our mafia and I'm sure you don't want to go through that, do you B?"

"Hell no. But I wouldn't even say anything about y'alls mafia anyways. I don't give a fuck because I have my own little world to take care of." I truthfully say. I could care less about their mafia as long as they don't mess with me or my family.

"Well sorry love but that's the only way for you to get out of the marriage. In the end he might even choose to simply kill you and your family." He said with a smirk which only made me glare at him.

"Don't you have some snobby mafia princess to marry instead? I mean, why me out of all people?"

"Guess it was fate."

I roll my eyes at him. "Yeah, no. I just want to know why the hell I got so drunk that made me this stupid to-"

I was cut off when I heard a knock at the door. Actually it was more than two or three knocks. "I'll be back." Elijah briefly said before he walked out of the room. I pull out my phone and see that Odette sent me a message.