Galactic Conflict

It's been a month since Wanda brought up moving into an apartment with Vision. She and Vision have found a place in Edinburgh and have started moving their stuff in. But that's not the only new thing happening. Steve has grown a beard and Wanda has dyed her hair a bright auburn red. Nat, Sam, and I have stayed the same, except I got a little taller.

It has been about two months, and I am now 10! I haven't been to Wanda's new place yet because we wanted to give her and Vision some alone time and some time to adjust. Finally, it's the day where I leave to visit Wanda for a week or so. I am super excited. Texting and calling her with the eight-hour time difference is hard and is just not the same as seeing her in person. She did come and visit for my 10th birthday last month, which was awesome. Wanda texts me and says You can teleport over now! I am super excited to see you! 😆 I text her back, and I say Yay! See you in a few seconds! 😁💖 Then I tell Nat and Steve I am leaving, and I hug them goodbye. I have everything I need in a backpack. I can teleport here to change, so I don't really need to pack clothes. I just packed my phone and its charger, a few books if there's downtime, and that's really it. I even packed my suit just in case. Nat, Steve, and Sam have been in and out of the compound because the government isn't happy with them or Wanda and me. I have been able to stay at the compound, though. I have enjoyed the alone time because I love my teleporting adventures. I go off-campus and visit places like LA, London, Paris, Hawaii, and a few more. In the past, I have been to Edinburgh but not since before the Sokovia Accords. I text my parents and tell them I am teleporting. Then I actually teleport. I arrive outside Wanda's apartment, and I text her I'm here!!! The door is flung open, and Wanda pulls me into a hug. I love that Wanda and I are so close despite our age difference, which is now 10 years since she is technically 20. We let go, and Wanda says, "Hads, welcome to our apartment!" she holds my hand, and we walk inside. She closes the door behind her. The apartment is perfect for the two of them.

There's also a mini kitchen, a bathroom, of course, and a closet

There's also a mini kitchen, a bathroom, of course, and a closet. Wanda shows me a blow-up bed on the floor for me to sleep on. I set my bag down on it. "It's perfect for you two!" I say. "Hello, Hadley!" says Vision in his human form. "Hi, Vision!" I say, hugging him.

I have been at Wanda's for a few days, and I have loved every second of it! They have shown me around their town, and they took me to London for a day, and so much more! It's just been incredible! It's raining, and tonight I am sitting on my blow-up bed reading. Wanda is sitting on her bed sipping tea while reading, and Vision opens the curtains.

Then we hear a high-pitched trilling making Wanda, and I look up. Vision gasps and touches his forehead where his stone is. "Vis? Is it the stone again?" asks Wanda. "It's as if it's speaking to me," says Vision. "What does it say?" asks Wanda getting up and walking over to him. "I don't...I don't know. But something." says Vision. The high-pitched trilling happens again, and Vision winces. "Wanda puts her hands on his cheeks and says, "Hey." Vision places his hand on hers, and he kisses it before placing it over his stone. "Tell me what you feel," says Vision. Wanda uses her powers, and she says, "I just feel you." Then Vision and Wanda kiss, and I bury my head into my pillow. I definitely do not need or want to see my sister kiss her synthezoid boyfriend.