-Two-

{A/N POV}

"Oh damn jeon calm down don't kill me I have a girlfriend waiting for me at home"

Jimin breathlessly shouts after saving himself from almost getting punched by jungkook who pays no mind to his words and attacks again

*Punch*

"Awh awh...damn you basterd"

The older one whines like an angry man after getting punched by the younger which makes the younger chuckle before he walks away to grab his water botel and takes off his boxing gloves.

"Yah yah respect your hyung you basterd , how dare you walk away like that without saying sorry"

Jimin asserts trying to be scary as he makes his way towards jungkook who again chuckles.

"But For what hyung ? For defeating you in the boxing game for the 50th time?"

The younger retorts with a straight face drinking his water.

"Aish such a disrespectful brat"

Jimin Huff's while shaking his head as if he is a father of a child who just disappointed him.

"God knows how that poor innocent girl will cope up with your cold and serious ass all time , you are no fun jeon"

Jimin inputs again taking a seat on the nearby couch.

"Well who told you that I will behave the same with my doll as I do with you mr park"

The younger one chuckles taking a seat bedside jimin who looks at him with now playful eyes.

"Ahh that poor girl I feel pity for her, she doesn't even know how much of a big jerk she's marrying"

Jimin asserts showing fake concern.

"She doesn't need to know about the monstrous traits of mine, she is too delicate to handle them hyung,I want to cherish her and her innocence"

Jungkook informs after gulping down the last drop of water from his botel.

"Ah damn you really are a simp for her jeon, I still can't believe that the guy who was strictly against this whole marriage thing is literary head over heels for his future wife now, mr byun's daughter must have done some black magic or something on you bro"

Jimin clears out with a huff and smirking at the same time which makes the younger poke his tongue into his inner cheek with a chukle

"Now that shouldn't concern you mr park"

Jungkook inputs after getting I
Of the couch as he makes his way straight towards the gym exit just hear jimin shout

"Yeah yeah like I don't know how your weird ass ~fell in love~ with Mr byun's daughter after she poured a whole glass of orange juice over you, you freaking weird ass bart, I will tell her everything about you freaky little brat"

Jimin shouts with his highest mocking tone as Jungkook tries to cover his ears and walks out of the gym because of his hyung's occasional overdramatic self but jimin knows that he is stating no lie, it's true that jungkook got attracted towards y/n the very first moment she poured a whole glass of orange juice over him at a party held some known businessman which got very good relations with y/n's step father.

He liked the way she didn't had any single idea of who he is and apologised afterwards like some kid which had melted his heart right at that moment and next day he remember calling his mom and telling her that he is ready to marry but the girl should be of his choice and his mom agreed with happiness clinging her entire heart.

She was finally so happy that her son is ready to open up to someone and ready to share his pain and happiness with someone because jungkook was never so close to her and his father which always worried her if he will ever open up to someone but jungkook agreeing for the marriage that too with one of his fathers old partners daughter made her all worries fade.

And about jimin he is a person who knows everything about jungkook like from the very first girl he liked to the very first person he killed..yes jimin is also into mafia business and the Park's are most powerfull in mafia community after jeon's but that was never an issue because of both the gang leaders being best friends

"Yah stop jeon listen to me you disrespectful brat aish"

"Yah stop covering your ears"

Jimin shouts with more annoyance seeing the younger trying to avoid his words.

"My ears will bleed Hyung, shut up"

The younger strolls away covering his ears with a teasing smile plastering on his lips making the older chase him from behind.

***********

"And that's how two different souls coiled with each other with the help of their unconditional love

'THE END'........."

A smile starts dangling on y/n's cheery lips as she looks at the book in her hands which she just finished reading and of course it's one her favourite genre books which is "love story".

She smiles thinking now the main characters will finally live happily with each other after having so many struggles.

She is happy that both the main characters loved each other to the extent to overcome all the obstacles and are finally together but soon her smile fades when she recalls that it was only a story and the reality has nothing to do with It.

In reality, she is forced to marry someone she never met and the person might treat her like some mare object for whole her life and tomorrow is the day when she will be submitting her whole existence towards someone she has idea about who the person is.

_________________________________________