Chapter 34: Teacher's Role

I went to the dorm where I will be staying it consists of simple furniture that I can use to entertain myself during my weekends. After pretending to transfer my non-existent luggage to the room I immediately went to the S - Class. According to Ciel I successfully Deceived Yuuki in his mind I am not a threat he will focus on fighting Guy and the other demon lords while I will be preparing to rise from the seat. I am walking to the neat and beautiful hallway of the Ingrassia school I have a full month to enjoy my time here it will be a month before the Invasion well I can always visit Tempest with the ability of {Void God Azatoth} well let's forget about that let's just spend our time with the children last time I wasn't able to because I was a little bit problematic to locate Ramiris but now I know where she is so let's just spend our beautiful time here.

I opened the door I don't even spoke a single word yet Kenya already launch a slash at my face. I immediately dodged it I didn't even need to but they might freak out when I got hit with a sword. I am speechless this is the same children I met back then it was nostalgic back in my timeline they already became teenagers.

"Amazing Ken-chan!"

"Hehe--"

"But he dodged it!"

"Shut up I won't miss next time!"

"..."

"What is it Chloe-chan?" 

"She looks like Shizu-sensei"

"Hello! I am Rimuru Tempest I am your new teacher!" I said

Well that sounds like a good introduction they went to their seats immediately but man I can't look at Chloe the same anymore. I know she will grow up and her body will mature because of the Hero's Egg but I felt bad I may be labeled as a pedophile my Real Destined One is right in front of my eyes well if you asked me when I kissed Milim in the forehead I already can be labeled as a pedophile.

"Ryouta Sekiguchi-kun" 

"Here"

"Gale Gibson-kun"

"Here"

"Chloe Aubert-san"

"Here"

"Alice Rondo-san"

"Here"

"Kenya Misaki-kun"

"..."

"Kenya Misaki-kun please respond if the teacher calls you"

"He-he-HERE!!, Hey why is this Giant dog behind me!? This is unfair face me yourself!!" He complained

"Hey Kid my name is Ranga Nice to meet you" Ranga said

"Nice to meet you but more importantly your Saliva is leaking unto me!!" He complained

"Let's have a test" I said

Kenya who was just energetic right now was clearly saying he's dying

"Don't just come barging in and telling us to have a test we need an explanation" Alice said

"We're just gonna die later anyways," Kenya said

"Hmph I refuse," Alice said

"I hate tests," Chloe said

"That's right...The other teachers said we can just play as we can" Ryota said

"We haven't studied since we came into this world," Gale said

"Don't worry it may be called tests but it's actually a game!"

"Game???" They asked in unison

Me and the children went to the courtyard of the school to have our exhibition match a lot of students are staring at us.