𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

_____________

_____________

Ambrielle's POV

I smiled as I saw Natasha running over to hug her Mother. They both looked so happy seeing each other. I had planned on calling her to meet Nat from a long time and finally I could see it happening.

Seeing them crying made me emotional as well, I sniffed and turned around wiping a tear falling down my cheek.

Just as I was about to face them, my phone buzzed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the caller ID.

It's strange it was the same one from earlier this morning, should I pick up?

I sighed and picked it up while I walked outside the theater because I didn't wanted to disturb their moment so I gestured Natasha and went out.

"Yep?" I asked and heard a groan from the other side.

"H-hello-" I was cut off with a low voice.

"Ple- he-lp" My eyes went wide as I heard the voice. I didn't know what to do just then.

"Nat-asha? i-its me Gre-y please h-elp"

Grey? I was shocked as I continued to ask.

"Hello I'm Ambrielle, Oh my god are you okay? What's wrong?" I kept asking being worried.

"Say something hello!!?"

"I-" He coughed.

"Check the location-" The voice then went away faded.

"H-hello? Grey hello!?" I shouted for him to answer but then the phone declined.

God he is in danger?

I quickly remember his words searched up the column in the map for his location.

First I saved his number then traced the location.

It was somewhere near this cinema, I without thinking twice ran out the cinema Hall.

__________________

I stopped the cab just where the location of his, has showed. I don't know if I was being a fool or if he was actually in trouble.

I quickly paid the taxi driver and went out the cab.

It was getting darker and then probably it was gonna rain.

I quickly made my way into the long passage where his location showed. It was probably a cave but somehow too deep as I walked in it.

I didn't know why was I even doing this, but what if he really needs me? His voice didn't even sound like accurate.

He must be injured.

As I kept walking in, I heard some low groans as it echoed through the cave. I turned my direction to where it was heard from. I began running in that direction. I breathe heavily as caves gave chills down my spine.