17. Fuck it

Adelpha's Pov:
I laid on my back, letting my thoughts run Everything was so different now. Draco was in bed with me, I was doing so well staying away from him.

Everything seemed to start to fall back to place, and now it was going back to before.

I slowly get out of bed, careful not to wake Draco. Things happen in slow motion sometimes.

I quickly fall back as I stand up. My head hits the corner of the night stand, knocking the lamp off in the process.

"Shit." I mutter to myself as my hand reaches back to my head.

"Are you-" A sleepy Draco ask as he looks over the bed.

"Yea I just got dizzy, and um your lamps broken." I say as I stand up to head to the bathroom.

"Fuck Rose, cmere." He mutters as he sits up in bed.

The sheets fall off his torso to reveal a toned stomach, and a few scars.

"I'm fine."

"Rose you're heads bleeding just let me look at it." He huffed out.

I walk back to the bed and let him move my hair out of the way as I sit between his knees.

"What are these from?" I ask, careful not to touch him in case he wasn't ready to talk about.

He pulls back to look at me before pulling the blankets up.

"It's okay, just go wash it up a bit."

I nod my head and stand up to go to the bathroom.

"Will you grab my shirt from the night stand." He mutters as he reaches to grab his phone.

I toss him the wrinkled shirt on the night stand before walking out.

<>
"Mom do you think-"
I get off by my father walking in.
"How's my two girls doing today?"
Today was obviously his good day. He was sober,  for now.
"Lovely and you?" My mother says with a tight smile on her face.
"It was amazing, favorite part was coming home." He says as he flashing a smile towards me before walking to the sink.

My father always had his good days, some better then others. I could see why my mom fell in the love with him. I mean they were what people called the perfect couple. Perfect kids, perfect life's, but there's always a twist right?

I looked in the mirror, would I ever have a happy ending, or would I end up like my mother and father.

"Are you okay?" Draco voice echos through the door.

"Yeah, sorry I got-" I hear a knock at the door.

"Coming."

"Draco- I'm so sorry, please let me just explain!" A frantic voice yells.

"Shhh be quiet." He whispers.

"I didn't mean for it to go that far! All he said was he was going to mess with her and scare her a little!" The voice cry's out.

"You set her up! You paid someone to- no get out." He whisper but yells.

I listen as the door slams.