52.Punishment Time

When everyone is busy at the party Gulf felt tired and he told Mew that he is going to the presidential suite to take a quick nap as he is tired ...

Mew said okay and get back to the party...he saw Zee and Saint is enjoying every bit of it and unlike gulf, saint is very social he is meeting everyone...

Mew:  Zee Gulf is tired so I was thinking to go back can you manage from here...

Zee: Yes Mew no worries we will wrap up soon and come back... you guys go...

Mew decided to go to Gulf's room to tell him that they are going...he knows that gulf is surely missing kids...

Gulf: heard a knock and he thought finally Mew came but when he opened the door he saw pufai...what are you doing here fai...

Pufai: Gulf I wanted to apologize to you for my behavior I hope our silly conversation will not affect our arrangement...Gulf, Rick is really tensed please don't tell your husband about all this else he will not deal with our lawsuit and if this happens we will have to go to jail...please gulf...I am ready to do anything for this, please...Pufai removes her jacket to show gulf his beautiful skin...

Gulf: Looked at Pufai's body... it's still perfect but the thing which he saw next is scarier than any horror movie....Mew...

Pufai turned to see who it that and she immediately covers her body and runs outside the room...

Mew tried to think something and finally, he recognized who she was ...pufai..she is your ex-girlfriend right ..what you were doing here with her...

Gulf: Babe I swear...I didn't do anything she wanted to ask some favor...please believe me...

Saint: Knocked...Mew, I am also coming with you..I am also tired...

Mew: okay you wait with Gulf I will ask Rob to get ready with the team...

Saint: what happened why you look so pale...

Gulf: He told him everything...I am scared you know how scary mew can be when he is possessive...

Saint: then what you were doing with her in this room you should have asked her to go...

Gulf: Actually I wanted to but she showed her perfect body and I was just checking her out...she still looks hot ...after a long time I felt something for a girl and till I can understand something Mew came...buttttt Mewwwww shitttt

Saint turned and saw Mew...he too gulps...mew I swear I was about to scold him for this shameless behavior...

Mew: Saint go and tell Zee to take you home we are not coming home tonight...

Gulf: babes please listen to me...

Mew calls Robert...Rob, please bring my travel bag from the car...

Gulf: No baby I swear I will be a good boy ... I will baby...please no punishment...I am sorry...

Mew started rolling his sleeves...that you should have to think before checking her out sweety...

Rob came with a bag and gave it to Mew...Mew locked the door put the bag on the side table and turned towards Gulf...

Gulf: Babes I am sorry ..

Mew: You should be sorry for making your possessive husband so jealous baby...you better be sorry...and you know what is your punishment right...come on tell daddy what punishment you are going to get for making daddy jealous...and checking anyone other than your husband...