💔 Our break up💔💞 Love story💞-6

💔 Our break up💔💞 Love story💞 -6

Nandu didn't know what to say or how to say bcoz she don't remember how she reached here , so she left to her room ignoring everyone

She stood under the shower to have a cool shower to relax her mind bcoz she is continuously thinking how  did she reach here . After the bath she came out  but saw something which made her remember everything from the start like how she came out of the pub , how she got drunk, how she met Manik , how he got her here . To know whether it's true or not she checked her mobile , she found the message which Manik sent to chandu as far as she remembers she didn't send it , so it's confirmed its Manik Malhotra who did this bcoz only he and Chandu knows her hide out  that is her brother's house .

She didn't curse him but felt sad bcoz he brought her safe to her brother's place, which is truly her hide out from the strict rules of her family . She felt bad that he didn't wait for her to wake up or didn't give her the Hangover kiss , yes it's hangover kiss bcoz he used to kiss her senslessly as a punishment of drinking the previous night . Nandu called it hangover kiss , sometimes she used to drink purposely when Manik gets angry bcoz even though he is angry he used to kiss her the next morning after she wakes up with hangover . He used pamper her whole day till she felt better from the headache.  But today here she is sitting and crying remembering all those things bcoz her Manik left her alone .

A knock on the door disturbed her .....

Chandu : nandu come fast I'm hungry , we are waiting for u at breakfast.

Nandu : coming ....she shouted back rubbing her tears .

Chandu left without reply , nandu got ready ignoring her headache and left the room .
She saw Rana sitting on the head chair and Chandu , Radha on both sides of him . She moved to them and sat beside radha .

Radha : r u ok bacha , your eyes look red.

Nandu : I'm fine bhabi just hangover . She said giving her a weak smile .

Chandu : how did u reach here !??

Nandu : don't know ...

Rana : what ?? He exclaimed bcoz he thought she came with Manik .

Radha : relax both of u , she came in cab and I received her  bcoz she called me before coming.

Nandu looked at radha bcoz she knew who got her home and rest both started to serve themselves. Nandu didn't ask radha anything bcoz she knew radha won't say anything....

Radha : drink this saying,  she gave a glass of lemonade .

Nandu took a sip of it and again looked at radha bcoz it's a special lemonade made by Manik Malhotra for Nandini Murthy .

Nandu : who made this ?? She asked slowly to radha .

Radha: I learnt to make it from my brother last time, is it bad ? She asked nandu immediately ....