Summer!

Hello i have now been obsessing over the Three Caballeros again..by which i mean again i mean for the first time in...2 and a half years also it's damn hot so..

Since being dragged by Klee to go to the golden apple archipelago you were delighted enough to go
(Uhhh you're a kid by the way)

Aether

Aether knew he could leave you with the knights of favonius but he still was worried so he took you with him, plus he did promise Klee that you would play with her when you were older.. the ride on Dvalin wasnt...smooth I'll tell you that but your dad made sure you weren't flying off by holding you tightly. Once you guys landed you were greeted to g but after lighting up some of those points the fog cleared and in a few days the island got bigger. You were currently hanging out with Klee, Jean, and Barbara (i wanna remind you, I'm aware that i spelled Barbara's name wrong in my chapters but when your ass is half awake you barely think) while Aether goes and clear out some hillichurl camps to make it safer for you guys to enjoy, "papa! Look!", you held up a pretty blue conch with your small hands up to your father who smiled and took it from you, "thanks y/n", you giggled in response now looking for more pretty shells and fish blasting with Klee who is teaching you. Aether shook his head 'oh boy..'

Venti

You wanted to go with the traveler realllyyyyyyy badly and venti gave in but, "I'm gonna come with you too y/n! I wouldn't want my little bird to get hurt", which you gladly agreed cause uhh anything to have a fun summer vacation. Right now you were playing with Klee and her toys cough cough bombs- when the grownups were talking. Then in the corner of your eye you saw dandelions which you skipped over to with your small legs and Klee following you from behind telling you not to go far "wah! Y/n! Don't go too far or mr honorary knight and master tone deaf bard will get sad!", you plucked some of the dandelions and a hillichurl attacked you guys so Klee and her arsonist skills protected you but there's a lot of fire now...which gained the others attention especially venti "y/n my dove are you alright?!", checking you to see if there's any injuries, "I'm fine daddy! I got those fluffy flowers too!", pulling out some dandelions which are now a bit crushed from your pocket to which venti sighed a relief, "I'm just happy you didn't get hurt my dove..", kneeling down to your height and hugging you.

Lumine

So Yea you bugged the abyss mages to take you somewhere where it's perfect for summer which was the golden apple archipelago and now there are some mages on the island. You were playing in the sand by yourself when a little girl in red showed up, "oh! I didn't know there were other people!", and ran up to you all happy, since you weren't used to human contact you were a bit awkward, "I'm spark knight Klee! Reporting for duty!", she smiled very happily and you smiled back, "I'm..y/n", you both played and fish blasted together till Aether showed up, instantly leaving, "Mr Honorary knight i made a friend!-", yet you were gone.. you watched behind a wall, observing the traveler's features. Golden hair...and eyes that held so much warmth and care...he looked familiar, you were interrupted by your thoughts when one of your abyss mages teleported you back to lumine, "y/n, don't go outside again, ok?", lumine sighed, "yes mommy..".

Xiao

You wanted to go somewhere, somewhere mysterious and new! Tropical breeze and whatnot! So Xiao went with the traveler. You were happily building sand castles and touching everything (Yea those flaming flowers too) which thank god Xiao stopped you. You saw some star conches too so you picked some up slowly getting deeper into the water which resulted Xiao pulling you back, "y/n, pay attention.", Xiao gave a displeased look to you and thought, 'this human child will get herself/himself killed one day..'

Zhongli

You sort of (not sort of, ya did..) convinced the traveler to take you with them to their mysterious paradise quest with an arsonist child and didn't tell your father where you went.. "y/n, I'm sure Mr Zhongli will get upset..", Aether said with an obvious tone of concern in his voice, "I'll only be gone for a day! Please?!", you got on your knees and begged Aether to which he looked at Paimon and then nodded, "fine, you can come with us..", "really?! Yay!", you got up and hugged the traveler. You were bored too, waiting for your dad to get home from work so you were playing near the teleport waypoint-
But now that you arrived to the islands you couldn't help but be amazed by this Tropical mystery. You immediately ran off to explore and poor Aether ran after you so you didn't get hurt, a whole day has passed by which i mean a whole day of playing and setting some parts of the island ablaze with your new friend Aether decided to take you home and was greeted to a Zhongli tapping his foot. "Traveler, i assume she/he begged you", looking at your sleeping figure in Aether's arms, smiling in your sleep as you dreamt about the wonderful memories you made, "haha sorry Mr Zhongli.", Aether chuckled nervously to which Zhongli shook his head, "it's not your fault, don't worry about it traveler.", Aether gently giving you to Zhongli and bid a farewell to the traveler.

Diluc

You guys didn't show up till later, by which i mean diluc, albedo, Razor, and your Uncle Kaeya  got letters, Diluc was skeptical but still went and took you with him since he didn't want you to be alone, he's NOT leaving you with the knights of Favonias though he could leave you at home, he's sure you would be lonely. On the back of a dragon, the wind in your faces you thought it was cool to ride on the back of a dragon before landing to the islands, you got off Dvalin and immediately ran around exploring "y/n- ugh....", he decided to catch up to you before you got yourself in some trouble. He thankfully found you just playing on the other side of the island which he sighed a relief....before a cryo abyss mage came to attack your vulnerable form who was picking seashells and Diluc stepped in behin you defeating the mage in a matter of minutes while you were distracted by the sea shells, to hear the mage screeching.

Noelle

The honorary knight convinced noelle to have a little vacation, she hesitated but you grabbed her bigger hand with your smaller hand, looking up at her as in pleading her to take a break, to which she sighed and agreed. It was normal, nothing out of the ordinary till hillichurls attacked your spot and Noelle immediately cleared up the hillichurls so that you guys can have a picnic, you know, cause food. Noelle made food for everyone- "mommy! So much food!", you sweat but paimon was thrilled with the sight of yummy food to which everyone sighed cause paimon being paimon..

Albedo

Like Diluc, he could leave you with sucrose but sucrose insisted you went with albedo to explore more of the world to which albedo agreed. You looked around all wide eyed and amazed on how beautiful it was, you saw a lot mist and flaming flower which made you curious but albedo gently grabbed your hand and gave you a little lesson about those two flowers and how to pick it without getting hurt. You always found murals whenever the group moves around to different islands and drew them down in your little sketchbook, you thought they were interesting. Albedo chuckled a bit and patted your head as you kept track of the murals you saw in each island. Later on you decided to take a break on a cliff next to your dad who was painting the landscape before him while you watched beside him munching on a small sandwich.

Ninnguang

Adventurous you wanted to go with the traveler to which Ninnguang agreed, "but don't cause trouble for the traveler y/n be good ok?", she smiled and knelt down to your height to place a kiss on your forehead before sending you off with the traveler. Sometimes Ninnguang is concerned for you about how reckless you could be sometimes, she knows yo know better but she still can't help but worry. You gladly ran on the sand into the water once you arrived, "wah! It's so pretty and clean and pretty!", aether chuckled at your use of the word "pretty" again, "i wonder if i can take mommy here but she's always busy...", "how about we get her some shells?", you perked up at the idea the traveler gave you, "Yea! Thank you very much Mr Traveler!". By the end of the day you returned home safely with some scratches from climbing on a lot of stuff and tripping and a bucket filled with seashells to give to your mom.

Hi Yea i know I'm dead, I'm just suuuuuper unmotivated plus you know, still feel feel a bit down yet i dunno why i hope you guys have a wonderful summer though, you can tell i ran out of ideas here lol.