Bipolar

A/n: Please do read the author's note at the end.

"You ready?"

Jimin asked, walking up to Taehyung who was zipping up his bag before turning and throwing a quick nod at his direction.

"Great then. I bought some cheesepuffs from the store below so...eat. I'll freshen up and then we can leave, alright?"

Taehyung nodded again, a little too tired to use words. It was afternoon already and after spending a whole night and half a morning talking aimlessly about their lives and their plan to prove him innocent, Jimin and Taehyung were going to leave the ugly shack to go look for another place to stay.

Meanwhile his mind wandered away to how a couple of days had flipped his entire world over. Again. But then its not like he wasn't used to it or anything.

Since the day his abusive dad died suddenly one night, nothing that happened could be termed as normal. Not him being adopted by the village headmaster, then joining the police force, getting kidnapped by the mafia-- basically turning into his whore before falling for his own captor and then being almost killed, twice.

Taehyung knew he thought about it a lot more than necessary instead of just going with the flow like he should have, but could you really blame him? He hadn't even turned 20 and misfortune always seemed to tail him everywhere!

With a sigh he placed his bag on the floor and plonked on the bed, swinging his legs about as he waited for Jimin to come out. He ignored Jimin's suggestion to eat because he wasn't really hungry, seeing as he had lost his appetite the moment he was distanced from Jungkook but it's not like he was going to admit that to anyone.

At a moment he felt the mattress underneath him buzz with little tremors, causing to boy to look around until his eyes fell on its source- Jimin's cellphone, which was lying on the other end.

Taehyung frowned at the odd number flashing on its screen. It was seemingly a landline number but who even used it anymore? Right, the mafia.

The phone went off again, appearing to be vibrating louder with each passing second or maybe it was just Taehyung's tired mind exaggerating the pestering sound into a noise and turning him low key irritated.

The blue haired peered at the washroom which was still very much closed, and water running in the background said that the older wasn't going to return soon so he just stood up and went towards the device, mindlessly swiping up the receive icon.

"Hello?" Taehyung spoke, casually pulling at the strings of his peach hoodie but instantly froze when he heard the voice from the other end.

"Hello, Jimin-ah?"

That voice...

Taehyung didn't even have to think twice to recognize whose it was.

"J-jungkook?" The blue haired boy blurted without a second thought, shock filling his veins as his heart pumped up more and more blood all over his body. His skin ran cold and knees trembled, mind running all over the place.

The line went silent for a moment. A pin drop silence taking over, that seemed more poisonous than a blue tipped arrow but that was until Taehyung heard a noise- somewhere between a choke and a gasp emitting from the other end.

"Taehyung?"

Just as the said boy was about to open his mouth again, the phone was snatched away from his hands violently, causing the boy to jump and fall back on the bed with an alarmed Jimin towering him.

The short boy glanced at the screen with wide eyes before looking down at Taehyung, who only then seemed to realize what he had just done, eyes widening in shock and fear.