𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 || ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ! 🎉

🎉🎂Bro... I GOT KLEE LETS GO!!!!!! \(゚ー゚\) Also my dumbass thought I posted this story but I didn't so umm yeah. 30k reads Thank you!!!!! 🎉🎂 THE PIC IS INSPO LOOKS SO GOOD↑↑↑

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"If only I knew I'd fall in love with Barbatos," Y/n sighed. Her hair dishevelled and messy, she eyed the window sill that stood in front of her bed.

"Goodmorning, Venti" She overheard the ruffling of blankets and the chirping of a bird. Her e/c closed on more before falling back on their bed.

"Goodmorning, Y/n~" Venti groaned, as he stretched his hands up. "Morning, already, dear?" Venti hummed his body taking up half the bed. "Yep, now come on, Ventiwe got to get ready. It's a big day today" Y/n sat her vanity hairbrush in her hands and hair tie in her mouth.

"Whatever you say, sunshine," Venti cooed, his eyes admiring every inch of your body."Venti, come help me make this cake!" Y/n yelled from the kitchen. "A cake? what the special celebration?" Venti appeared, his hand leaning on her shoulders. "Have you forgotten?" Y/n chuckled, her hands dusted with flour.

"Hmm~ I don't remember anything special" Venti wrapped his arms around Y/n, his lips stealing a few kisses from behind. "A 1000 years have really taken a toll on your memory, well I guess you'll just have to find out," Y/n hummed, her eyes focused on the consistency of the batter she was mixing.

"Venti, can you grab me a few of those apples over there" Y/n pointed to a tree outside the house. A bunch of ruby red apples hang from the bushes of the tree. "Sure! But I won't promise that they'll all come back uneaten," A smile painted across his face. His anemo vision accessory jiggled a melodic tune as he left.

"Now, to work on the cake while Venti distracted" Y/n pulled the cake out of the oven. A blast of heat fell upon her as she placed the cake on its stand. "Now for the cake" y/n brushed the hair out of her face as she continued to work with the cake. She placed a coat of light green icing all around the cake. Her lips and cheeks had been covered with the light green icing.

But by then, Venti had finished collecting apples and had arrived home. "Y/n I'm back, and I did not eat all the apples" Venti help up a basket of apples in his hands. "Oh? It looks like you have a little frosting there" Venti pointed to the green icing on your lips, before leaning in his lips met with your, as he removed the frosting of your lips.

"O-oh, ugh.. thankyou Venti," Y/n said her hair covering her blushed face. "Hey don't look down, I need to see your beautiful face" Venti smiled his hands on his cheeks, holding up his weight as he stared at you.

"Thank you, Venti" Y/n lifted her head her eyes locked with Ventis. "Now shall we finish this cake off" Venti grabbed a piping bag and began to draw little hearts on the cake, his lip stuck out in concentration as he focused on the cake.

Y/n grabbed some more green frosting and began to draw frogs on the cake, which Venti drew hearts on. "It's so cute!" Y/n admired the cake, as venti began to draw mushrooms to fit the aesthetic. "All done!" After a couple of minutes Venti raised his hands in joy, his eyes eyed every detail on the cake.

"Wait, It's not done yet" Y/n placed a hand on her chin as she observed the cake. "It just needs a little more frosting" Y/n grabbed a yellow frosting bag, as she began to write something on the cake. Venti watched eagerly as Y/n wrote something on the cake. "And~ vola! it's beautiful. Venti grab some candles please" Y/n took the frosting bag off the cake, before telling Venti to grab candles.

"Candles?" Venti inquired. "Yes, candles now come on don't keep me waiting" Venti quickly looked in the cupboards, rummaging on every nook and cranny to find some candles his lover requested.

"I found the candles!" Venti held up the candles before handing them over to Y/n. Y/n began to arrange the candles around the cake. She used her pryo vision to light them up.

"Venti close your eyes," Y/n said her hand covering the cake. Venti covered his eyes, as he heard the click of the light switch. "No peaking okay?" Y/n called. "I can't promise anything" Venti giggled.

Y/n quickly grabbed the cake, placing it near Venti.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now" Y/n unclasped Venti's hand off his face. His eyes glowed like a kid at the cake. It was lit up with candles and had the words written 'happy birthday Venti'on it.

"Y/n, Thank you so much" Venti didn't hesitate to pull Y/n into a hug. "Thank you. Thank you, thank you!" Venti boasted, his arms hugging Y/n for dear life. "Venti happy birthday" Y/n smiled, her eyes lit up brightly.

His eyes started to tear as he began to kiss Y/n all over. Which she giggled at his actions.

"Shall we blow the candles out now, love?"

THE END

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Bro the Inazuma leaks👌 Especially Yoimiya(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

WORD COUNT ~ 854