we are back!: Chapter 16

Dawn sat at the edge of her and Kol's bed thinking and thinking, she no longer felt guilty about Noah's death she felt more exhilarated at it, the taste of killing again was on the tip of her tongue but she had to remember what cade had said only bad people.

Dawn was so lost in thought she didn't even her Kol walk into the room until he sat on the bed startling her, she looked at him and raised an eyebrow "what happened darling?" Kol asked worry clear in his voice.

"none of you business" Dawn scoffed as she sat up from the bed and walked out the room, leaving Kol shocked and with a lot of questions.

Dawn walked down stairs to find Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Rebekah and Marcel they had been called after Dawn had stormed up stairs. They all raised their heads at the noise of her feet and smiled at her foolishly.

'what idiots' Dawn thought to her self. she rolled her eyes as she walked past them and headed for the door until she was stopped.

"where do you think you going?" Klaus asked as he stepped closer to her, she groaned and threw her head back in annoyance.

"Out, where do you think" Dawn sated "dumb ass" she whispered the last part but Klaus and his vampire hearing obviously heard it along with the rest of the others. All of them raised and eyebrow.

"what happened when you passed out Dawn?" Kol asked as he walked down the stairs.

"oh my god" Dawn drew on in more annoyance "why carnet you just leave me alone? I'm not your dog" Dawn said angrily and walked out the door but not before nudging Klaus roughly.

"what the hell just happened" Hayley asked filling in the dreadful silence that Dawn had left behind

"I don't know" Elijah replied staring at the door, just as shocked as the rest of them.

* * * * * * * *

Dawn entered Rousseau's with a un-usual wicked smile on her face, Camille looked over at the door to see Dawn she smiled sweetly at the girl as Dawn walked over to one of the stalls and sat on it and Cami walked over to her but noticed something strange about her. the smile on her face wasn't kind or sweet it was smug and wicked.

"um hey Dawn" Cami greeted starting to feel a little un-comfortable around her.

"Camille hey!" Dawn greeted back. "I would like a bourbon..... on the rocks" Dawn demanded thinking back to the time Klaus had one but wouldn't let her have one because it was to 'strong' she rolled her eyes at the thought.

Cami handed her the drink with some un-easiness and Dawn fake smiled at her. After Camille gave her the drink she snuck out back and pulled her phone out to call Klaus.

"Hello?" a voice rang through the phone.

"Klaus" Camille said slightly worried through the phone and Klaus picked up on it

"Camille what's wrong?" Klaus demanded more than asked through the phone

"n-nothing it just that Dawn was here and she was acting... different?" Cami filled in still confused by Dawns strange behaviour. It was then when Klaus had filled Cami in on everything that happened in the past couple of hours, to say she was shocked was an understatement "wait so that she's a siren"

"yes" Klaus clarified for her

"why is she acting so, no I mean why does she make me feel so un-easy" Camille asked

"we don't know, its like all her happiness has go-" Klaus stopped mid-sentence, finally realising that when she was passed out that something or someone had turned off her emotions and that's why she's acting like a completely different person. "oh bloody hell" Klaus complained before finished his sentence he hung up the phone leaving Cami in confusion.

Cami walked back into the bar to see Dawn shrugging her jacket off that she stole from Kol and handed it to a stranger before standing up on the stage an started humming and everyone in the room including Cami stopped.

"I want everyone to line up in two lines at the stage" Dawn said compellingly and everyone obeyed. Dawn jumped down from the stage at looked at the first two people who were a man and a woman "what is the worst thing you have ever done"

"I uh once ran over my neighbours cat" The woman said anxiously not able to stop the words flying out her mouth and Dawn nodded encouragingly knowing that there was more "and left it out side their house with a note saying that it was the neighbour down the street who did it" The unknown woman said Shakely.

Dawn raised her eyebrows "really that's all?" and the woman nodded swiftly and she turned to the man "whatever, your turn"

"I uh I once sold some of my sisters pills" he paused for a moment and Dawn smiled evilly knowing that he was about to say something sinful "why she was getting treatment for cancer and she's 11" The man looked down guilty for his actions.

Dawn started laughing manically and clapped her hands together "wow that... that is bad" Dawn said with a huge smile on her face "perfect" she turned back to the woman and started humming again before saying "leave and forget everything that happened here" she said in a angelic voice.

the woman nodded and left as quickly as she could, then Dawn looked at the man her hand started to turn into a sickly grey thing and her hand and fingers stretched out and her nails grew in rapid speed and ripped the mans throat out and his hands went straight too his throat and he started chocking on his own blood and he collapsed onto the floor as he took his final breath.

Dawn sighed and done the same with everyone else and killed the person who had the worse story, she finally got up to Cami and she sighed and without even hearing the story's and killed...

* * * * * * * *

Klaus hung up the phone at turned to the rest of the Mikaelson "What's wrong Nik?" Rebekah asked as she stood up from the sofa not hearing the conversation him and Cami had.

"Dawn her emotions" Klaus said shortly and the rest of them scrunched their eyebrows up not knowing what he was getting at, Klaus rolled his eyes and sighed about to explain

"her emotions have been turned off" Freya said understanding what Klaus was saying and Nik nodded.

"how? she may be supernatural now but she's not a vampire" Kol asked in confusion.

"the vision" Freya blurted out "the one me and Davina had with Dawns parent's and they said they literally made a deal with the devil"

"wait so you think that when Dawn was passed out she had a conversation with the... Devil?" Elijah asked Freya and she nodded

"and he must of offered to turn her emotions off because we all know that Dawn would never kill someone willingly" Kol said with a small smile on his face, happy that Dawn doesn't hate him, willingly anyway.

Authors note:

we are back!!

yes this is a shorter one than I usually do.

Hope you like it and have a great day :)

"