(34)

Gore, Sad chapter, blood, swearing warning :)

It had been 4 whole miserable days since the "accident". I hadn't spoken to Wilbur since the burial. Tommy had completely stayed clear of me. I was practically broken, shattered into millions of shards. The only person who would put up with my sadness was Tubbo. He was there, morning to night. 

I still blame myself for his death. He had died trying to save me and the arrow was shot by the green man himself. He was aiming to shoot me. All these thoughts whirl around my head everyday. 

"Y/n!" I hear a shrill voice call from my left. I turn swiftly to see Tubbo in his olive green hoodie, with dark blue Demin jeans to match. I honestly loved how he wore similar things, his fashion sense was on peak. 

"Mhm?" I hum back, acknowledging the boy's call.

"Come to the middle, by the fire." He begged "It's getting cold, Snow will be falling soon and its almost nightfall. I don't want you freezing" I tilt my head and give him a puzzled look.

"I don't see snow falling, I don't see a problem" I say back plainly and readjust my focus to in front of me, staring at nothingness.  

"Y/n stop being a stubborn b-"

"I'm going to stop you right there" I growl back. He shuffles closer, revealing smaller details lie the darker colour of the strings of his hood. 

"Come on"

"No"

"Please" He drags out the "E".

"Ugh... Fine" I stand up brushing off my grey tracksuit pants and slowly walk over to him. 

"Finally, Come on the fire will be way warmer" He grabbed ahold of my hand roughly and dragged me along to the large bonfire in the centre of our nation. Tommy and Wilbur were already seated on the other side, while me and Tubbo sit opposite to them. I give them both a disappointed face, only for Wilbur to turn away instantly. 

I don't blame him for being mad at me. I sorta blamed him for the death of- yeah. I want to fix it, but it might be too broken to fix now. I jump as I feel a hand grasp mine. I gaze to my side to see Tubbo with a glowing smile, imprinted on his pale face. I haul him into a light hug. 

"Thank you for everything" I whisper, leaning my chin into his jumper. 

"Anytime" He whispered back, releasing himself from the hug. He looked at me.

"Sorry for this, but I'm glad you came along." He stood up, beckoning Tommy with the tilt of his head. The blonde boy's response was a curt nod, as if this was planned. Tommy poked his tongue out to me before catching up to his friend. Yep, definitely planned. I hear him clear his throat to catch my attention.

I turn my head to see him hunched over with elbows into his knees and hands cupping the sides of his smooth face. I notice his foot is tapping slowly but silently.

"Y/n" He says in a deep, tired tone.

"Wilbur" I evenly say, readjusting my horrible posture. It was silent for a few heartbeats before I spoke again. 

"Wilbur I-"

"Save it" He growled. I feel myself shrinking in my own skin. He was still mad. 

"I asked the boys to leave, so we could have a chat" His voices grows more deep as if he were trying to intimidate me. I gulp before responding.

"I can see that"

"I'm not here to put up with your attitude tonight Y/n"

"That wasn't attitude" I grunt back at him.

"I'm not here for this" He sighs. "I'm here to talk to you"

I sigh in response. "What about now"

"I'm not here to put up with your attitude, I'm here to talk about it" He shuffles his elbows that are planted above his knees. My eyes widen.

"Why mine? Your just as bad as me. Ignoring me and looking straight through me" I growl, watching the reflection of the flames in his chestnut brown eyes.

He ignored my comment. "You've been treating me and Tommy like outsiders in your life ever since-"

"Don't you dare" I test back, holding back a snarl curling within my voice. He takes a deep breath before responding once more.

"His/they're death affected everyone here! Not just you!" I could feel myself breaking apart once more. It was more of a struggle to hold back tears forming in my eyes then it was to scream at him. I can't loose him, but he jus doesn't understand. Before I let out a harsh retaliation, I bite my tongue making my eyes squint shut. I open them again I reply back.

"I'm sorry"

"YOU ALWAYS- Oh-" He stopped his rampage as if he knew what I was about to say but he really didn't. He seemed so shocked to my response.  

"I'm sorry- I'm such a f*cking screw up!" I scream, standing up from my spot. He seemed bewildered. 

(Death implied mention)

"I'm sorry, It should have been me who was shot instead of me!" I cry out before turning towards the gate of the nation. 

"Y/n!" He began to step towards me as I was backing away. 

"I need to clear my head." I say, choking out the words. 

"Y/n I-" He stutters. "Let me come with you" I had already started heading for the archway into the oak forest. He quickly caught up to me, stepping in front of my path. I attempt to push through him but he's a solid blockade. 

"Let me through!" I thrash my hands onto his ribs. He winces with pain but he stayed ever so still. "Let me through!" I repeated. I squeaked when his arms wrapped around my upper back. My violent outburst suddenly flipped into a surge of tears. I grasped ahold of his jumper, and buried my head into the material. I loose control of my emotions, and begin to uncontrollably sob into his shoulder. My legs give way and I collapse in his embrace. 

Wilbur sinks to the floor, still attached to my frail body. "I missed you" He whispered into my ear. If he didn't think I heard him, I did. 

"I missed us too"

Well, I'm slowly thinking of ideas as I have not planned any of this. I literally get onto the computer and write what ever comes to mind, so it might be ending soon :)

Words; 1060

-Rex :)