Chapter 47

Irene

Grade 10

I've started to distance to them and I am so thankful that they didn't even bother me like before to what Jennie and jisoo did.

I changed my sched so that I can't be with them and thankfully the principal let me.

Through out the days, I've been friends with Kang Seulgi. She's so cute and so talented, and I had notice that she is so clingy that I would assume that she has crush on me. If she is then I would cry in happiness because I have a crush on her.

Our building had already abandoned. And guess what, that building is now full of dead bodies killed by the them.

But then, the people said that those dead people are killed by a serial killer.

And they're indeed right but this serial killer has with somebodies to kill those people.

One serial killer and two psychos... Great..

Right now I'm in the classroom, waiting for seulgi. We usually coming in the campus together but her family had a emergency that it needed her so I had no choice but to go in the campus by myself.

Suddenly, the door swang open revealing the campus couple, thats what people call them.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and Kim Jongin known as kai as the captain of the dance group.

At their back it was jisoo and chae.

I sighed. I thought the principal will let me not to see these bunch of psychos but as I expected. One subject will let us see each other again.

Frustrated as fuck, I turned on my phone as I text seulgi.

To: Bear Seulgs🐻
-where are you? I'm waiting here for like a hundred hours!

From: Bear Seulgi 🐻
-don't be exaggerated, baechu! I got on a traffic okay? I'm sorry! I know our Prof will be there in any min--

I stopped from reading seulgi's message when I heard someone clears it's throat.

I looked up to see jisoo looking at me calmly but sternly.

I raised my right eyebrow in confusion.

"I hope you're aware that cellphones are not allow when it's discussion Time, Ms. Bae. After all, you're a old student here and not to mention  a student councillor's historian too .". Jisoo said sternly and I remind myself to not to roll my eyes on her.

This is what I dislike to her too. Being a president. And Jennie being a vice president and chae being their secretary while me... A historian and seulgi being my secretary even though there's no position like that. She said that she insist to become a secretary to me. The student councils approved it and it does made me happy and her.

"sorry, Ms. President". I mumbled and secretly rolled my eyes.

I saw her smile happily as she gives me a thumbs up.