62

It's been hours since they've found each other, hours since they finally could be in each other's embrace. It's been hours since everything was over, and it's been hours since they've started cuddling in their sleep, afraid to let go of each other. 

Jungkook woke up an hour ago, but like the usual, he never dares to move and just stare at this beautiful man that's sleeping beside him. There was no time he didn't do it when he had the chance.

Jimin was beautiful and oh, he was in love. That's something he's not afraid to say to every one, again.

After Valerie, he might've avoided falling in love for someone even when he wanted to. But there was fear, fear of being broken and hurt just like when Valerie left him.

It's sad, but he didn't know. When Jimin came just like that in his life, the thought of risking it all for the first day he met him was all over in his head. Though as mentioned, he was also afraid he'll repeat the past. But this time Jimin will be the one who's going to be hurt -because of him, being a pussy. 

He tried to stop it, though Jimin was just something else. He just made him worse, to the point where Jungkook never stopped his overflowing feelings for him.

"Hmm.." Jimin moved, groaning while rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook just watched him, cooing at how cute the other was in his head, while Jimin slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey baby" Jungkook softly greeted while brushing Jimin's hair aside.

Jimin was blushing of course, that was too much for his own heart when he had just woken up from his sleep.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked again earning a little shy nod from Jimin who decided to speak after a second.

"Of course I did, why are you asking that?" He replied shyly and quiet. Jungkook thought that was cute. HIS.WHOLE.EXISTENCE.IS.CUTE.

"Well, I'm afraid I hugged you too tight"

"I was comfortable, maybe I made you uncom-"

"No what, you're my soft baby bear, no way I'd get uncomy" Jungkook hummed while pulling Jimin closer on his chest. Then silence ate them up.

"Hey Jungkook," Jimin.

"Yeah?"

"You know everything right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm sorry. I mean it-"

"Jimin-ssi, I'm supposed to be the one who's apologising right now. If Valerie my well known bitch ex didn't come back for me then this won't happen at all, It's like my fault-"

"No I'm sorry."

Jungkook sighed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Of course, I know everything now..."

"No, I mean, that day... I..."

"Hey, I know you didn't mean that. I can see it. I was hurt but I'm more than okay now that you're here with me." It sounded cheesy though, Jimin laughed it off even if he also found it sweet. He liked it.

"Too cheesy?" Jungkook laughed along before leaning closer towards the other's ear.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you liked it" Jungkook whispered earning a punch in the arm from Jimin.

"Shut up" Jimin hid his face on Jungkook's chest, The elder was laughing this time while Jimin was a blushing mess.

Again, silence took over them.