01. {moonee's return}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

after moonee zhao-mccall had dumped her belongings at her home, her best friend's dad drove her to the school so she could see her brothers. she was now stood behind the boys' locker room door. the girl next elevated her hand and she knocked on the door twice.

"what?" a voice beckoned from inside.

"are you boys decent?" she asked, a slight trace of a french accent in her voice.

there was silence.

"yeah, come in."

she pushed the door open and stepped into the repulsive smelling room. "salut!" moonee greeted, "bonjour, my boys!"

the girl sauntered deeper into the changing room and ran into her brother's arms.

"hey, moon!" scott mccall grinned as he embraced her tightly, partially hoisting her off her feet, "you're finally back."

"hey, bug." stiles stilinski gave her a cheery smile as she clasped her arms around him straight after.

"i didn't see you this morning at home." scott pointed out.

"i came back yesterday and stayed at franchie's - since her house is closer to the airport." moonee revealed, "maybe if you two answered your texts, you would have known."

"we would have known?" stiles mocked her words in an exaggerated french accent, "what's going on there?"

"paris changed me - i'm a changed woman." moonee shrugged.

"you were there for about a few weeks." scott reminded her.

"and i would have been longer, if it wasn't for stupid school." she told him.

"so, how's issac?" scott asked his sister.

"he's doing better. we had croissants and hot chocolate every morning - it was heaven." moonee sighed, "he asked me to give you a postcard, but i left it at fran's."

"a postcard." stiles gasped in a sarcastic manner, "how thoughtful."

"you're just upset you didn't get one."

stiles rolled his eyes at her remark, "we have important business to do, moonee, if you don't mind."

"i just got back." moonee whined, childishly.

"and we'll celebrate when we get home. dad bought egg rolls yesterday and they're leftovers." scott told her.

"he's still here?" moonee asked.

"yeah. he has things to do, and didn't want to go till he saw you." scott explained.

"that's nice." moonee nodded, "it sucks how we reunite in this rancid locker room."