Chapter - 25{World Creation}

Time flew by like the soft wind and the world created by Veldanava was destroyed by the battle between two Demon Lords. Rimuru was very angry, seeing how the world got destroyed because of some fools, but Veldanava somehow manages to calm her down.

And again Veldanava made a new world, the new life started to bear, and the soul started to come from other worlds. In only twenty thousand years the world progressed too much and all the races started to live happily...

... but only to destroy by the battle between two factions, this time Rimuru didn't show any anger because she already knows this is going to happen at some point.

After that day both Veldanava and Rimuru started to observe the world that Veldanava made, they experiment with many things and created many worlds.

They try many times, but most of the world was destroyed by the battle between the races or because the world progressed too much in terms of science. Any of the worlds didn't last long more than a million years. Only one world without any magic last as long as one million years, but it also got destroyed by the war between two human nations.

After millions or maybe billions of years, later Rimuru and Veldanava both started to get frustrated over this. How many times have they failed? How much time will it take to make a perfect world?

Rimuru doesn't even remember, how many worlds she destroyed herself, because of sheer frustration.

This is the dream of Veldanava to create a 'Perfect World' Rimuru wants to scream that there is nothing like a 'Perfect World' It is possible to make one but to do that you have made souls without ego, but if you do that they all will be nothing more than walking dolls.

Rimuru or should I say Ciel also learns to create souls and other things while Rimuru watches her brother make a new world.

She is also doing her best to help her brother.

Veldanava is also frustrated because he wasn't able to make a perfect world, but he is happy that Rimuru is with him otherwise he would have already given up on his dream and that's why he is glad that Rimuru has been always with him to cheer him up.

Rimuru also learns many things from Veldanava well she can learn anything she wants from «Information King Akashic Records» but according to her learning from Veldanava is fun, and in the meantime, Ciel finished learning everything she sees as interesting and useful from «Information King Akashic Records».

Then Rimuru decided to do the last experiment, she created several worlds like -

A world without magic,

A world full of magic,

A world with different races,

A world with only one species,

A world without powerful beings,

A world full of powerful beings,

A world where science is too advanced, etc.

Ahe made the same world three times, the first type of world has no religion, the second world has someone to watch over like God, and the third is simply a normal world she didn't care about.

After making these worlds, she started to observe the worlds, first small life started to begin then it evolved and evolved for thousands and millions of years, and human figures started to show their signs.

Humans and other intelligent races started to build shelter, they started to learn new things their bodies started to adapt according to the surrounding area and they begin to live peacefully, but that peace doesn't last long.