Chapter - 5.

Daily Life after Marriage

Y/n returned to the Sales Department office and heard her colleagues discussing the new CEO.

Each and every one of them spoke like they knew the new CEO very well.

Mina saw Y/n and quickly came over, "Y/n, you are still lucky to be able to work beside the CEO at the first moment."

Y/n smiled faintly, "It is all work. It is the same for me by anyone's side. If you feel that working by the CEO's side is good, in the future when you encounter this kind of thing, you can ask the manager to send you."

Mina quickly waved her hand. "Although our new CEO is handsome and charming, our employees really don't dare to get close to him."

"New CEO will be coming over for a routine inspection later. All of you go back to your posts and work hard." The manager of the Sales Department, Kim Jisoo , walked into the office and instructed her subordinates.

The new CEO was going to patrol!

When Y/n heard this news, she could not help but swallow a mouthful of saliva. She was so nervous that her heart almost jumped out of her throat.

She still needed some time to digest the fact that her newly wedded husband, Jungkook , was the new CEO in the company. She was not ready to face him in a short period of time.

The other colleagues all returned to their seats but only Y/n was still standing there blankly. Jisoo looked at Y/n, "Y/n, do you have something else?"

"Nothing." Y/n recovered her senses and quietly clenched her fists. She quickly returned to her seat and turned on the computer to check the client information.

Not long after, the elevator rang. Jungkook appeared in front of Y/n again under the escort of a group of people.

However, Jungkook only greeted the department staff. After listening to Jisoo's simple report, he led the group away.

Once Jungkook left, the Sales Department started a commotion again. Even Jisoo, who was usually calm and steady, could not help but gossip with everyone.

Everyone was talking about whether the CEO, who was so handsome and unreasonable, was unmarried or married.

Y/n listened to their discussion and did not say anything. She thought that if this group of people knew her name was written on the CEO's marriage certificate, would she be bullied by this group of women?

This day's work time, under the circumstances of nervousness and anxiety, finally passed. After all the colleagues had left, Y/n packed up and got off work.

Her work in the day had ended, so what kind of mentality should she have to face Jungkook at night?

Y/n really did not know. She didn't even know if she should return to the "home" between her and Jungkook.

After exiting the company, Y/n habitually turned right and came to the entrance of B of the subway station. After walking for a while, she remembered that she was now living with her husband.

Jungkook's apartment was not far from the Science and Technology Park area, and there were only three bus stops. They walked for about half an hour or so.

Y/n looked at the time. It was only about five o'clock. Since she had not figured out how to face Jungkook, she might as well walk home. She could think about their matters.

Returning to the residential area downstairs, Y/n decided to go to the fresh supermarket to buy some vegetables and meat. No matter how big the matter was, filling the stomach was the most important.

She did not know what Jungkook liked to eat, so she took out her phone to ask. She was worried that Jungkook would not be able to answer the phone, so she put the phone back.

She picked the ingredients and carried them home.

Hello Besties..!!
Hope you are all doing good..!! Stay dehydrated and don't forget to take care of your health. 💜

And can you please help me know how is the book going on?? It will be a great help.😊

Thankyou..!!😁💜