12. (Lemon)

☠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS A LEMON CHAPTER VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED! RATED R!☠️

"Baby," Asura called as Lucifer was still staring at the door Dan left in.

She placed down the flowers on the floor and wrapped her arms around his waist causing him to flinch before calming down.

"It's okay Luci he's gone now,"

"He makes me so upset. Who does he think he is giving you flowers like that?" He asked turning around so he faced her now.

"You know, I find it incredibly sexy when your jealous," she tells him placing her arms around his neck.

"Oh really?" Lucifer says smirking as Asura's eyes flickered to his lips.

"Really, Really," she responds before leaning in and kissing him on the lips passionately.

Lucifer was thrown off guard as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he deepened the kiss while holding onto her butt. Lucifer had turned around and backed her up into the wall. Asura's hips bucked on there own causing Lucifer's erection to hit easily inside his pants.

"Hey!" The two heard a voice yell causing them to break apart and turn their head to face Maze.

"Take it upstairs you sexaholic people," she says as Lucifer rolled his eyes.

☠️WARNING LEMON SCENE☠️

The two didn't even make it to the bedroom door because as soon as the elevator dinged they went back to attacking each other's lips as Lucifer put her against the wall again. Asura began grinding her hips as she broke the kiss to moan with her head back against the wall. Lucifer waisted no time in kissing her neck, making sure to leave a huge bite mark as Asura cried out in pain but it only seemed to turn her on more as she continued to grind her hips.

"Now nobody can have you," Lucifer whispered in her ear licking the inside of it. "Transform," he whispered before giving her ear another lick.

Asura waisted no time in transforming as red eyes met brown causing Lucifer to growl as he placed his lips on hers before transforming his own face as well. When the two broke apart it was now red eyes that met red as she smirked getting turned on even more.

"Hello Prince Charming," she says as Lucifer turned and began walking to the bedroom.

"Hello princess," he says before gently putting her on the bed.

Lucifer waisted no time in kissing her neck as he began to take off Asura's shirt. He immediately went to her red colored breasts and noticed how she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Naughty girl," he growls before putting one in his mouth while rubbing on the other.

Asura was moaning as she grabbed the back of Lucifer's head causing him to roughly bite on her nipple. After a few minutes, Lucifer switched to the other nipple as he began twisting and pulling on the other one. His Asura was a moaning mess and he loved it. He loved how he was the only one who can make her like this. Once both nipples were hard and erect, Lucifer began kissing down her stomach causing her to buck her hips up. He slowly began sliding down her pants as he noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear either.

"No bra, no Underwear. Someone's been a very bad girl,"

"Yes master I've been a really bad girl. Please punish me my lord," she begs causing Lucifer to smirk.

"I love the way you beg," he says before plunging two fingers deep inside her without warning, causing her to yell in surprise.

Lucifer began pumping in and out as her tail wrapped against his wrist only causing him to go faster as he buried his face into her kitten.

"LUCIFER! IM GOING TO COME!" She screams as Lucifer released his face and looked into her red eyes and growled possessively.

"If you come your punishment is only going to be worse," he growls while putting a third finger inside of her.

Asura screamed as Lucifer had sealed her scream with a kiss as she tasted herself inside his mouth. She was moaning now as tongues swirled together. Lucifer was pumping in and out of her so fast as she began screaming again as she threw her head back.

"DONT STOP! DONT STOP! LUCIFER IM COMING!" She screams as she began squirting out her juices causing Lucifer to immediately place his lips into her and began drinking her juices.

Once all her juices were gone Lucifer waisted no time in pulling his pants down and entering inside of her with no warning causing her to shout again. Lucifer began pumping in and out incredibly fast as he rubbed her kitten as well.

"You came without my permission," Lucifer says rubbing harder as he only went harder.

"YES! YES I DID MY LORD I APOLOGIZE!" She screamed out as Lucifer growled and quickly pulled out of her and turned her around and entered back inside of her.

He began spanking her behind as she screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Whose your master?" He asks as he only spanked harder the faster he went.

He could feel his own self become undone as she kept clenching in and out.

"YOU ARE! YOU ARE MY LORD!"

"And don't you forget it," he says as he only went deeper and harder into her.

"OH LUCIFER IM COMING AGAIN!"

The sound of her screaming drove him insane as he screamed as well before coming inside of her.