Chapter 36 : shopping pt.1

3rd person's POV

"Huh?" Asked Jay who was not aware of the other's noticing that he's distracted by something.

"Are you okay? What's going on inside your head?" Sunghoon asked puting both his hands on Jay's shoulder as he stan at the back of Jay's chair

"Yeah, I'm fine" Jay replied as his hands made its way to his hair.

"Haha, Jay we know you have a problem spill it" heeseung said trying to make the younger share his thoughts. But still no use Jay won't say anything.

"Y'all are so annoying"  Jay said as he stood up and swinged his bag over his shoulders.

"I thought we're going to jake's house? Aren't we going to move" Jay said also note the sarcasm on it.

"Yeah, let's go before it gets dark. I don't want monkey's sleeping on my house" Jake said as he laughed and took his bag carrying it.

"Letchugoooo!" Jungwon yelled as he pointed at the door and they all stood up walking towards that direction.

Yuna's POV

"The teacher's are on a meeting?"  I thought and a perfect idea came to my mind. I'll ask Y/N to go shopping with me, I'll also asked eonnie's if they wanna come with me. Well for sure they will they can't say no to me.

I went to Y/N's direction to ask her if she wanna tag along.

"Y/N" i said and looked at her. Her head was on the table and looking at the window. I leaned to see her face and saw her eyes closed. Is she asleep?

"Does she really love sleeping this much?" I mumble as i looked closer into her face looking at her every features.

"She's really pretty"

"Boo"

"Ahhh!" I yelled shocked because of Y/N she suddenly opened her eyes wide open in a fast pace together with saying boo with a very monotone it's really creepy.

"You scared me" i said as i straightened my posture and held my chest dramatically.

"I was asleep to be honest but i heard your voice so i woke up" Y/N said rubbing her eyes as she yawned a bit and tidied up.

"Are you free?" I asked her.

"No I'm expensive!" She replied to me giving me a disbelief look as she widen her eyes.

"No i me-" "haha I'm sorry, i was Just playing around. I'm free why eonnie?" She replied cutting me off as she laugh cutely giving me a gummy smile.

"Haha it's alright. Wanna go shopping?" I said

"Sure, i have nothing to do later anyways" Y/N replied as she took her bag and swinged it over her shoulders.

"Okay then let's go!!" I said and grabbed her arm dragging her outside

"Eonnie slow down hahaha" she said as she tried slowing me down as i slowed down.

"Sorry bout that, it's just that I'm excited haha" i replied and laughed at her.

Y/N's POV

"Were inviting eonnie's right?" I asked Yuna as she nodded at me and gave me that smile of hers showing her cute teeth.

We went to eonnie's room and spot them still on class. I see that their teacher's didn't have any meetings to attend. I looked at Yuna with a questioning look and she oy shrugged her shoulders.

"Let's buy some drinks, I'm thirsty" Yuna said as i nodded at her and we went to the cafeteria walking onto the schools hallways.

~

"My treat what do you want? She said to me as my eyes sparked knowing I don't have to pay anything.

"Wahh! Really? You ain't joking right?" I said not convinced with her treat i think it's just a prank or something.

"Really, now choose something before i change my mind" she said as she just looked at me with a teasing look.

"Haha okay, banana milk would do" i said to her as she nodded and took out her wallet.

"Excuse me, but can i buy one banana milk and a strawberry smoothie please" Yuna eonnie said to the elder that's selling.

"Here enjoy" the vendor said as she accepted the money that Yuna paid

"Here"

"Thank you" i replied and we went back to eonnie's room to see if their already done lecturing.

"Maybe their class is done, let's check it out" Yuna said and signalled me to follow her and i just followed her command.

~

"Finally!!" Yuna yelled as she sees the eonnie's walking out of their room. "Yeji pabo!!" She yelled well trying to get Yeji's attention.

Yeji looked back with an annoyed expression on her face and saw me and yuna as she run to us signaling Yuna to get ready cause she's going to die.

"Well you little- come here!!" Yeji yelled and ran at yuna as yuna ran trying to avoid Yeji. Ryujin, Lia, chaeryoung and i are only laughing at them. They look like they escaped from a mental hospital.

"Haha, Y/N come here and let's watch the free show" Ryujin said as she signalled me to go to them.

"Yeah, it's also comedy so it's okay for you to watch it" Chaeryoung added making the two laugh

"Yeah" i answered as i went to them standing between Ryujin and Lia.

"Come here you punk!"

"Ahhh! Guys help me!!"

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Yahhhh!"

~

"Good thing that the both of you are done with that killing thing" i said

"Yeah, we already are" Yeji said as she pinched Yuna's cheeks.

"Stop it eonnie!" Yuna yelled as she took Yeji's hand off her cheeks as i laugh at them. But winced as i felt a stinging pain on my left cheek.

"Lia eonnie, stop it!" I yelled the same as Yuna because Lia aslo pinched my left cheek and it hurts like hell.

"Then stop being so cute!" Lia eonnie reasoned as she stopped pinching my precious cheeks.

"Who told you I'm cute!?" I yelled totally not agreeing to her statement.

"All of us!" They all yelled as i put my hands up in the air

"I surrender" i said closing my eyes and pursing my lips together

"You look like a total dummy right now" yeji said as she put her hands around my waist and dragged me inside of the mall.

"I totally forgot that we're going shopping" chaeryoung said as she flipped her hair.

"Same here" Ryujin said as she giggled.

We entered and tried deciding where to go first.

"Let's buy some clothes!" Yeji said as she gestured 'clothes'

"But i wanna buy shoes first" Yuna said showing her shoes to us.

"What about some pants or maybe skirt's" Lia said