im high

I strutted around my office finger biting my delicately manicured nails . I began to plush a deep shade of blossoming red as my heart thumped against my chest coated in fat.

Putin, the man who just made praying the gay away impossible. His smooth shiny head adorned  in the most beautiful thin old man hair I'd ever seen, I couldn't get his piercing blue eyes out of my mind without loosing my mind.

God I was in love. Just then I heard a knock on my office door signalising a guest had arrived. One I had been awaiting for. I shyly made my way to the door hands shaking cutely cause I am an uwu boy, pouting with my none-existent white man lips.

"P-P-Putin" I muttered out staring at the sexy beast in front of me, as soon as I gazed at him my back was forced against the wall, Putin daddy glaring down at me. "Know what did I say about greeting me without getting your knees first kitten?" I roared in response legs almost giving in as I shat on the floor in such pleasure.

Then we continued to have a hot steamy night until there was a devastating knock on the door. I groaned like a bottom as Putin got off and walked over to the unpleasant disturbance. There sat little beautiful ethereal gorgeous show-stopping gorgeous amazing pretty beautiful small delicate skinny hot sexy Y/N, her 45 inch blonde silk locks swaying in the wind as her cute little 3'2 frame stared up at us. Her big baby blue ORBS showing such submissiveness I could rock her 49lbs body right now.

"P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-Putin a-a-a-and D-D-Donald D-d-d-d-daddy I-I j-j-just w-wanted t-to...."

Cue some unholy ungodly shit I've run out of fuel

What's your OTP?? Mines Obama x Sangwoo🤩🤩🤩💞🌸🌸🌸🛏🛌🛌🛌😶‍🌫️🦶🫁⛑🔥🔥🧎‍♂️🏌️‍♂️
RIP those ankles ayyeyeeee

Touching fondling Biden's tiddies aaaaaauuggghhh

I love him I want to eat him

- I deeply apologised to whoever has gazed at this filthy abomination I have brought into the earth, I don't know what I'll think of this but I was high and it came to me. With that being said-

ALSO Y/N here is to mock the Y/N we all hate, it is a type where the air Thor inserts Y/N as a character more like a OC which embodies the "perfect white girl stereotype" trying so desperately to make her attractive they end up making her 4'11 and...

ALSO Y/N here is to mock the Y/N we all hate, it is a type where the air Thor inserts Y/N as a character more like a OC which embodies the "perfect white girl stereotype" trying so desperately to make her attractive they end up making her 4'11 and unrealistically perfect. If yknow yknow.