A/n notes (about the reader)

So I'm going to writing this story in the Avengers Assemble cartoon series (it's my favorite on Disney XD) and I'll be adding some episodes from different Marvel Universe shows like Ultimate Spiderman (including the Web-Warriors) and/or Hulk and the Agents of SMASH. In this story, you have a cheerful, supportive, and cute/sweet personality with the heroes in your team but also determination, energetic, toughness, and active when fighting villains in battle. Even people thinks it's very adorable of your personality but scared when they accidentally piss you off.

There will be some:
Steve x Reader
Tony x Reader
Thor x Reader
Spiderman (Peter Parker) x Reader
Loki x Reader
Hawkeye x Reader
Hulk x Reader

Info:

Name: Y/n L/n

Gender: F

Aliases: Nine-tailed Fox (villains), Kitsune (Hero name), Fox beast (the Avengers and SHIELD), and Foxy (nickname)

Occupation: Hero to the Avengers and SHIELD

Equipments: Shurikens, kunais, and a katana (and also the Nine-tailed fox's powers and martial arts in combat)

Origin of the reader:

Y/n L/n is born with the rare yokai monster called the Nine-tailed fox, but the beast's name is "Hinote". The Kitsune inside of you gave you superhuman strength, ability, agility, speed, and ancient/mystical powers. Your family the L/n clan always protect the secret inside their child from many villains in your hometown who wanted to kidnap you and planning to extract the nine-tailed beast out of you. To defend you, your family trained you all day in martial arts and jiu jitsu to increase your fighting skills and controlling your powers. Hitone can interact and communicate with you by telepathy or use his aura to face you in-person. But one night became fatal, you woke up from the loud screaming of your family, you checked it out and saw your entire clan massacred by a unknown male assassin with supernatural powers. You escaped and ran far away from your hometown and move to New York. You stayed hidden from people in the city while trying to survive with food and shelter they drop in your path. However, your powers saved a young boy from being run over by a get-away truck. SHIELD learn your amazing power and soon discovered a nine-tailed fox inside of you, so they called on the Avengers on searching you and joining them to become a hero.

Hinote: male

Hinote is a cunning, smart, and powerful yokai monster that lived for generations, he moved into your hometown and met you family's clan

Hinote is a cunning, smart, and powerful yokai monster that lived for generations, he moved into your hometown and met you family's clan. Your family was so honest and generous to the nine-tailed Fox as a god, so they would leave snacks and thoughtful gifts as his offer. Later on, Hinote sacrifice himself on protecting your hometown from the forces of evil, so his body is sealed inside of you after your birth. He is like your guardian angel and supporter when you're growing up and helped you on controlling his powers.