Chapter 18: ʏᴏᴜ

You and I, we don't wanna be like them

We can make it 'til the end

Nothing can come between you and I

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us

No, nothing can come between you and I

Oh, you and I

"You & I": One Direction

After another three days, Zane finally got discharged

After another three days, Zane finally got discharged. Everyone was beyond relieved when we saw him throwing fists and cursing. That meant he was alright.

We were currently heading to the parking lot to get Zane's car and drive to his apartment.

"How come your car is here?" Kaden asked.

"I drove it," I said.

"You drove HIS car? Zane let someone else drive his car?" Kaden asked putting on a dramatic shocked face.

"Well it was a life and death situation and there was no other way to get to the hospital," I said shrugging.

"KatKat is not just someone, in fact, she'll drive us to the apartment," Zane said giving me a wink.

"What? No way Zane, I'm not driving that monster again." I worried. His car was way too different than mine and I wasn't used to such a fast car. It was already a challenge the first time.

"Come on KatKat, you'll be my personal driver for the week, you might as well get used to it," Zane said and I gave him a deadly glare.

"We never discussed anything about me being your driver"

"We just did" He gave me a grin and jumped into the passenger's seat.

"You coming Angel?"

I looked over at Kaden and Jake and questioned who would Zane let drive. I threw the keys to Jake and then run and sat in the backseat.

Zane turned around to see me, shocked by what I did.

"I told you I'm not driving your car again" I broke eye contact and looked over the window. From the corner of my eye, I could see Zane shaking his head but smiling.

Kaden took the seat next to me and soon Jake drove us away. They talked about random stuff and I kind of zoned out. I was tired, very actually.

After about 15 minutes we arrived in front of a new apartment complex. Seeing the building now I realized that Zane lived outside the town, in the rich area. This didn't make me feel well for some reason. It was a reminder of how poor I am and how little I can offer him.